Discuss Android apps here.
Feb 10th, 2021, 5:59 pm
I'm on Mobilism a long time. I noticed there are some apps not allowed to post cracked in here, like NOT ALLOWED and X-plore File Manager. Can I ask why? And is there a list of apps that cant be posted here? I'm asking out of curiosity.
Feb 10th, 2021, 5:59 pm
Feb 11th, 2021, 12:46 am
X plore is here and regularly updated.
I don`t know about the other one.
Feb 11th, 2021, 12:46 am
Feb 11th, 2021, 12:31 pm
I was searching "X-plore" and there was no results. It finds "X plore". Strange. The second app I was asking is F*l*i*g*h*t*r*a*d*a*r*2*4. As we can see it's "NOT ALLOWED". I'd like to know why?
Feb 11th, 2021, 12:31 pm
Feb 11th, 2021, 9:29 pm
maxkonrad wrote:I was searching "X-plore" and there was no results. It finds "X plore". Strange. The second app I was asking is F*l*i*g*h*t*r*a*d*a*r*2*4. As we can see it`s "NOT ALLOWED". I`d like to know why?
There are some apps that i follow that are removed quickly, i suspect it`s the author requests it`s removel. I support the authors where i can, but many apps i get here because the tracking, spyware and Google services are removed.
Feb 11th, 2021, 9:29 pm

Pirates were the first democratic organization in the new world.
Feb 12th, 2021, 12:00 pm
nutpants wrote:
maxkonrad wrote:I was searching "X-plore" and there was no results. It finds "X plore". Strange. The second app I was asking is F*l*i*g*h*t*r*a*d*a*r*2*4. As we can see it`s "NOT ALLOWED". I`d like to know why?
There are some apps that i follow that are removed quickly, i suspect it`s the author requests it`s removel. I support the authors where i can, but many apps i get here because the tracking, spyware and Google services are removed.

Same here. Most apps I used to download from Mobilism i ended up buying. Now I mostly use Mobilism to test the apps. If it is good, I buy.
Feb 12th, 2021, 12:00 pm
Feb 14th, 2021, 6:57 am
maxkonrad wrote:
nutpants wrote:

Same here. Most apps I used to download from Mobilism i ended up buying. Now I mostly use Mobilism to test the apps. If it is good, I buy.
The developers ask us to not share their apps, and we respect their requests.
Feb 14th, 2021, 6:57 am

I fill random requests; do not pm me with them.
Only use my releases to TEST apps with!
Please support the developers and BUY the app if you find it useful!!