Discuss Android games here.
Feb 22nd, 2023, 2:21 am
Hello Community,

Heard by a guy on reddit about mobilism forum, got curious and here i am. I am a modder myself and will be modding and sharing my own mods here and see how the Community responds i may not mod the big gun companies as of they are out my expertise, i will try to complete as much requested games as i can. Cheers. 8)
Feb 22nd, 2023, 2:21 am

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/SoulReaper19
Here’s to those who inspire you and don’t even know it.

DISCORD : Soul_Reaper13#8244
Feb 22nd, 2023, 10:00 am
Welcome to the mobilism community

May I ask how you first got into modding?
Feb 22nd, 2023, 10:00 am
Feb 22nd, 2023, 12:49 pm
EDllT wrote:Welcome to the mobilism community

Well it all started with angry bird game, i was playing it and it suddenly struck me that people are making unlimited coins or stuff in the game and why can't i? So i started watching tutorials on youtube day and night, started off with dll games and then made my way on the ilcp2, still learning though but that is my story, yes.
Feb 22nd, 2023, 12:49 pm

Feb 22nd, 2023, 9:54 pm
SoulReaper19 wrote:

Well it all started with angry bird game, i was playing it and it suddenly struck me that people are making unlimited coins or stuff in the game and why can`t i? So i started watching tutorials on youtube day and night, started off with dll games and then made my way on the ilcp2, still learning though but that is my story, yes.
Hello and welcome!
Feb 22nd, 2023, 9:54 pm
Feb 22nd, 2023, 11:06 pm
Batman1337 wrote:
SoulReaper19 wrote:

Well it all started with angry bird game, i was playing it and it suddenly struck me that people are making unlimited coins or stuff in the game and why can`t i? So i started watching tutorials on youtube day and night, started off with dll games and then made my way on the ilcp2, still learning though but that is my story, yes.
Hello and welcome!
Thanks bud. :)
Feb 22nd, 2023, 11:06 pm

Feb 25th, 2023, 3:12 am
SoulReaper19 wrote:
Batman1337 wrote:
SoulReaper19 wrote:

Hello and welcome!
Thanks bud. :)
Can u make a modded brawlhalla with infinite coins?
Feb 25th, 2023, 3:12 am
Dec 7th, 2023, 11:04 am
Welcome. It's a great and productive community.
Dec 7th, 2023, 11:04 am