Any software used for business and personal finance
Jan 2nd, 2024, 12:08 am
typical wrote:
KirIif' wrote:
fede018 wrote:Can any other modder take on on this app, please?

Feel free to use the request setion: viewforum.php?f=445
If you need $WRZ for this I can give you the necessary amount.
If you want to try my own mod, let me know.

We all want to use your mods but unfortunately you are either too busy to have time or have given up. Anyway happy new year.

Thank you typical for the wish.
Yes I'm busy but take time to work on apps when possible.
Some months ago now, admins let me know that I'm not MobilsmAble by banning me without any warning.
Well admins take me for a kid when I take them for dangerous cretins.
For sure what they can tolerate in the android section is for me far to be acceptable:
- first of all towards the users
- finally, taking me for a child, trying to make me respectful by a month of ban :D

For sure I won't share anything here before admins come to me for clarification.
They don't need me, I don't need them..

Happy year 1933!
Jan 2nd, 2024, 12:08 am

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Jan 2nd, 2024, 12:28 am
KirIif' wrote:Thank you typical for the wish.
Some months ago now, admins let me know that I'm not MobilsmAble by banning me without any warning.
For sure what they can tolerate in the android section is for me far to be acceptable:
- finally, taking me for a child, trying to make me respectful by a month of ban :D

For sure I won't share anything here before admins come to me for clarification.

Happy year 1933!

First of all, Thank you for still taking the time to work on apps when possible, we all appreciate it.
That's news to me and I'm sure it's news to many others, I thought you had abandoned mobilism or was dealings with something serious in life but it seems I was wrong, looking back your absence always felt weird and I always thought that when you were finally giving up you would let every know.
As for what your saying not everyone is knowledgeable as you are regarding modifications so it's obvious that there would be some distance, your only one guy there is only so much that you can do and most of my knowledge came from your posts just like this time.
Even though you say that you still try to share your work though no as obvious as making a new post but you still try to help out users so thank you for listening to the users.

Also whatever problems you have I hope you and mobilism can work towards a solution for the betterment of everyone involved.
Jan 2nd, 2024, 12:28 am
Jan 2nd, 2024, 1:24 am
KirIif' wrote:
typical wrote:
KirIif' wrote:Feel free to use the request setion: viewforum.php?f=445
If you need $WRZ for this I can give you the necessary amount.
If you want to try my own mod, let me know.

We all want to use your mods but unfortunately you are either too busy to have time or have given up. Anyway happy new year.

Thank you typical for the wish.

Happy year 1933!

Myself, Jimking and other moderators have explained to you many times where the issues are, and you have received numerous formal warnings before the ban. Twice I stopped other staff members from banning you and explained to you that what you were doing is unacceptable, and that you were risking a ban in the future if you continue. Stating that you were not warned, or that you don't know what you were banned for, is factually untrue. I will only list a couple public instances, without going into PMs, so:
https://ibb.co/BrwZ0Rj
https://ibb.co/cyc5mqq
https://ibb.co/WNhqDpk
https://ibb.co/yfr6qxj
https://ibb.co/QmssWLD

You're welcome to continue posting and being a valuable part of Mobilism. But please stop this nonsense.
Jan 2nd, 2024, 1:24 am
Jan 2nd, 2024, 2:41 am
Disk4mat wrote:You're welcome to continue posting and being a valuable part of Mobilism. But please stop this nonsense.

Happy new year 3024 D4!

Thank you for the reminders.
You are the first who told me there's absolutely no problem in Android section releases!
Do I need do publish private discussions like you do?
Do you allow me to tell truths about your android section?

Don't care I don't like your kind of method ! Yours!

You admins say I'm welcome. It's absolutely not what I feel.
Please accept to consider my feeling!

D4, you just disappointed me!
Jan 2nd, 2024, 2:41 am

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Jan 2nd, 2024, 2:52 am
D4, please keep in mind that my position, my approach, has always been to preserve the Android section with all sincerity. Something I think you don't.

EDIT:
I should point out that you just lied in your first comment!
Jan 2nd, 2024, 2:52 am

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Jan 2nd, 2024, 3:51 am
What I published were exclusively public posts. If you'd like, you can publish our private correspondence, in particular my last two PMs to you.

At this point you have a choice to make: you can continue being a part of Mobilism if you stop flaming staff and other members, or you will no longer be welcome here. Everyone's patience for this nonsense has reached a point where this is no longer up for discussion.
Jan 2nd, 2024, 3:51 am
Mar 11th, 2024, 3:04 pm
Yes please an update would be nice
Mar 11th, 2024, 3:04 pm
May 20th, 2024, 11:37 am
Update would be greatly appreciated
May 20th, 2024, 11:37 am