Call blocking, virus protection, eWallets, encryption tools
May 15th, 2024, 11:04 pm
AppLock v5.9.2in [VIP]
Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: Protect your privacy.

Protect your privacy.

AppLock can lock Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, WhatsApp, Telegram, Paytm,Gallery, Ludo, Teen Patti and any apps or games you choose. So nobody can see you private data in your phone. Protect your data and ensure safety.
AppLock can hide pictures and videos. Photo vault in AppLock is a powerful photo lock and folder lock. There is no limit in the amount of hidden photos, videos or folders. Sync to cloud is also free.
AppLock has private browser. Your browser history will not be saved. Search fast and leave no trace.
AppLock has random keyboard and invisible pattern lock. No more worry people may peep the password or pattern. More safe!

With AppLock, you will:
Never worry about parents check your Snapchat, Instagram!
Never worry about brothers play your Ludo or Teen Patti and use up the coins!
Never worry about friends borrow your phone to play games with mobile data again!
Never worry about a workmate gets your phone to look the gallery again!
Never worry about someone reads private data in your apps again!
Never worry about kids mess up Settings, send wrong messages, paying games again!

---FAQ---
1)How to change password?
Open AppLock, Protect, Unlock Settings

2)How to open hidden AppLock?
Please update to the latest version and then try the following four methods to open hidden AppLock:
1. Gallery
Open your Gallery, select a picture, click the share button. Find "Open AppLock" and click it.
2. Widgets
Long press the home screen, click Widgets. Find "Open AppLock" and drag it to the home screen.
3. Dial pad
Enter *#*#12345#*#* in your dial pad.
4. Browser
Open any link in the browser:
1 openapplock.com
2 domobile.com/applock

3)How to stop uninstalling AppLock?
Please enable Advanced Protection in Protect of AppLock, so nobody can uninstall or kill AppLock without password. You can disable Advanced Protection when you don't want it.

---Features---
* Lock apps and video games. If your phone supports fingerprint verification and the version is Android 6.0 or above, you can enable fingerprint in the AppLock settings.
* Vault: hide pictures and videos, sync to cloud
* Folder locker
* Audio locker
* Files locker
* Well-designed Themes
* Disguise AppLock icon as calculator or compass
* Incognito browser: no browser history records
* Intruder Selfie: take photos of invaders
* Customized background, select a favorite picture
* Customized Profiles: set different locked app groups
* Time Lock: auto-lock/unlock according to time
* Advanced Protection: prevent AppLock being killed by task killer
* Random keyboard: prevent people peeping pin code
* Force stopped cover
* AppLock widget: enable/disable AppLock with one tap
* Quick lock switch: Lock/unlock in notification bar
* Lock system settings to prevent a mess by kids
* Allow a brief exit: no need password, pattern, fingerprint again within set time
* Low memory usage.
* Power saving mode

AppLock uses the Device Administrator permission.
To enable Advanced Protection, please activate AppLock as "device administrator". It's only used for preventing intruders uninstalling AppLock.
AppLock uses Accessibility service.
To enable Power saving mode, please allow Accessibility services. The service is only used to reduce battery usage, improve unlocking efficiency, and ensure AppLock works stably.

Please be assured that AppLock will never use these permissions to access your private data.

Feel free to send your feedback to us! support@domobile.com

Mod Info:
✪ VIP Features Unlocked
✪ Multi Languages
✪ CPUs: universal
✪ Debug Info Removed

What's New:
Optimized function, better experience!

This app has credit advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.domobile.applock.ind

Download Instructions:
https://userupload.net/gb1tutsqc5xy

Mirrors:
https://upfiles.com/pN0KF
https://frdl.to/qmmfr98utxm0
https://devuploads.com/96boqo7xo3bg
https://uploadrar.com/wtgn1bicid6c
https://ddownload.com/atnssa4hw7vn
https://drop.download/o8u1i5hl6hok
https://uploady.io/ocm0ttjshv15

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 15th, 2024, 11:04 pm

If you find any issues in my releases then you can PM me freely. 8)
May 16th, 2024, 10:04 am
This version 5.9.2 has same issue as version mod from mixroot so i think it must be a problem with the original app
.Lock can easy be bypass by pressing theme button on lockscreen and then back button at top left on theme page and the locked app opens without any need for fingerprint or unlock pattern.
People beware using this version because the lock is useless,older version did not have this problem thanks
May 16th, 2024, 10:04 am
May 16th, 2024, 11:52 am
serjj wrote:This version 5.9.2 has same issue as version mod from mixroot so i think it must be a problem with the original app
.Lock can easy be bypass by pressing theme button on lockscreen and then back button at top left on theme page and the locked app opens without any need for fingerprint or unlock pattern.
People beware using this version because the lock is useless,older version did not have this problem thanks

Can you elaborate more please? I want to find if my version has this problem. Should i lock my screen and then find theme button and press it? Or should i open locked app and then wait AppLock to ask fingerprint and then do some actions?
May 16th, 2024, 11:52 am
May 16th, 2024, 12:37 pm
BenedictCumb wrote:
serjj wrote:This version 5.9.2 has same issue as version mod from mixroot so i think it must be a problem with the original app

Can you elaborate more please? I want to find if my version has this problem. Should i lock my screen and then find theme button and press it? Or should i open locked app and then wait AppLock to ask fingerprint and then do some actions?

Yes sure,what i have find is that lock a few apps for example youtube,your email apps,gallery or whatever is on your phone and then try to open them.You first get the lock screen showing app is locked and you must use fingerprint to unlock which is normal,but if you ignore this and you press the "theme" button/icon at the top right of the screen instead,it opens the theme page of the applock app and now when you are on that page you will see back arrow at top left of screen and if you press that instead of going back to the locked app screen,it goes straight to the app opened,no need for unlock so the lock has been bypassed.
If you do not see this first time,keep testing and once it happens,it happens all the time on every locked app
I did not see this on versions before this one but i cannot try original 5.9.2 app because i do not know where to get it because playstore version is only 5.9 so i do not know where these 5.9.2 are coming from?
May 16th, 2024, 12:37 pm
May 16th, 2024, 2:49 pm
serjj wrote:
BenedictCumb wrote:

Yes sure,what i have find is that lock a few apps for example youtube,your email apps,gallery or whatever is on your phone and then try to open them.You first get the lock screen showing app is locked and you must use fingerprint to unlock which is normal,but if you ignore this and you press the "theme" button/icon at the top right of the screen instead,it opens the theme page of the applock app and now when you are on that page you will see back arrow at top left of screen and if you press that instead of going back to the locked app screen,it goes straight to the app opened,no need for unlock so the lock has been bypassed.
If you do not see this first time,keep testing and once it happens,it happens all the time on every locked app
I did not see this on versions before this one but i cannot try original 5.9.2 app because i do not know where to get it because playstore version is only 5.9 so i do not know where these 5.9.2 are coming from?

Thanks for the detailed instructions. I tried your way, but in my app it returned back to the fingerprint request screen. Maybe it doesn't work in my version. Maybe later I will download 5.9.2 version and test it there, even though i don't like all process of deleting my current app and installing new one, configuring all settings, adding apps ,etc.
May 16th, 2024, 2:49 pm
May 16th, 2024, 3:14 pm
@BenedictCumb that is good that is what it should happen when your press back button it should go back to request screen.
What version do you have? I only saw this in this new version 5.9.2 so if you have older version it probably working ok normal

Edit:
v5.9.3 has same problem, so app is useless now after older versions.
Subject: AppLock v5.9.1 (VIP) works normal for me (at least I don't see this problem on that one, just versions after that) but you can test and see.
May 16th, 2024, 3:14 pm
May 16th, 2024, 9:31 pm
serjj wrote:older version did not have this problem thanks

Specifically which version number didn't have this problem?

Mod Edit: @serjj wrote in another topic:
serjj wrote:Subject: AppLock v5.9.1 (VIP) works normal for me (at least I don't see this problem on that one, just versions after that) but you can test and see.
May 16th, 2024, 9:31 pm