Games that test your knowledge and puzzle games that require thinking
Aug 31st, 2023, 12:02 pm
Ace Attorney Investigations 2 v1.00.00 [English Patched]
Requirements: 4.2+
Overview: Gyakuten Kenji 2, also known as Ace Attorney Investigations 2, is an adventure video game developed by Capcom. It was released in Japan for the Nintendo DS in 2011 and for Android and iOS in 2017. It is the sixth entry in the Ace Attorney series and a sequel to Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth (2009).

■■Note■■
Please be sure to check [Precautions for this application] before purchasing and using.

◇◇◇ The biggest pinch in the “Gyakuten Saiban” series! ◇◇◇

That genius prosecutor has returned to the crime scene!

Prosecutor Reiji Mitsurugi is set in the scene of a crime and pursues the truth with splendid reasoning.

A big incident that happens to Mitsurugi, "deprivation of investigative authority"!
How will Mitsurugi face the mysterious organization "Prosecutor's Examination Board"?

Pursuing the "truth" with a new strategy in hand, Reiji Mitsurugi starts running again!

In order to clarify the truth of the case, guess the "site" Mujun!

In the [investigation part], operate Mitsurugi to investigate the crime scene!
Find Mujun hidden at the crime scene based on the information and evidence you have obtained!
In the [Confrontation Part], confront a suspicious person!
Use evidence as a weapon to uncover false testimonies and lies!

◆Assemble 《Logic》◆
Combining two pieces of information and "putting them together" reveals a new truth!
Let's assemble the logic with your hands!

◆New system 《Logic Chess》◆
A new system "Logic Chess" that compares bargaining with witnesses who stubbornly refuse to testify to chess!
Enjoy speedy bargaining with a sense of urgency in this new system that requires speed of thought!

◆Secret Weapon◆
"Nusumi-chan" reproduces the situation at the crime scene
Detective Itosawa's proud "Seven Tools"
"Kagaku Investigation" to find traces of incidents that are normally invisible
Let's find powerful evidence by making full use of various secret weapons!

◆Unique Characters◆
A detective drama woven by unique characters, including the main public prosecutor, Mitsurugi!
And the story takes an unexpected turn!
It is now possible to operate as Mitsurugi's father, Mitsurugi!

[Precautions for this application]
◆Playable contents
By purchasing the app itself, you can enjoy all scenarios (episodes 1 to 5).
There are no split purchases or additional purchases for each scenario.

* When starting this application, communication will occur to confirm purchase information.
After launching, you can play without communicating until you exit the app.

◆Recommended specs
Smartphones and tablets with 2GB or more of RAM (intel CPU not supported)
*It is a specification necessary for you to play this application comfortably.

◆]Compatible terminals
Please check from the URL below.
Gyakuten Prosecutor 2 app | CAPCOM
* You may be able to purchase this application on non-compatible OS/non-compatible devices, but it may not work properly.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but please note that we cannot guarantee operation or issue refunds for use on non-compatible OS/devices.

◆Other precautions
・This work is the same scenario as the one released on the home video game console in the past.

[Enjoy Capcom even more!]
Enter “capcom” or the app name in the Google Play search field and search!

Mod Info
I patched the official Japanese version of the game with the English patch mentioned in vndb. I never posted anything like this in my life so I don't honestly know that much about file hosters and stuff. But I learned something and uploaded it now and I hope it stays and works forever. All of the Ace Attorney games are available here except for this one. The Great Ace Attorney I did not add and said because the 2nd part of it is not available for Android and I prefer The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles for Windows and Switch so yeah. Anyway somebody requested this game recently and I am like for the first time "Oh my I have this game" so I thought "Well IG I could upload it" and uploaded it here. The Internet should be on when playing the game or it crashes. Otherwise, enjoy ;) if you don't have the game before.

In the archive, I posted there is .apk which is the app, and a folder named "jp.co.capcom.kenji2jp" which is the obb file that you should copy to "obb" folder in the "android" folder located in your "storage". This instruction is seriously not necessary but just I am writing in case.

Also, the virus scan results by VirusTotal of the file.

What's New:
No changelog

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.capcom.kenji2jp

Download Instructions:
https://mega.nz/file/hWI3VaJa#6ZCBpzK4WESs-5aOU2hC2QuiJknoLpMNbtxQr14FDCI

Mirror:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rwxbh6xu ... _2.7z/file
https://uploadrar.com/0zckw0jmzqol

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Aug 31st, 2023, 12:02 pm
Last edited by SuriRealHer0 on Dec 30th, 2023, 10:40 am, edited 14 times in total.
Aug 31st, 2023, 12:48 pm
Well I was 30m late lol so might as well post my version here. You didn't patch your APK license verification with Lucky Patcher though so the game will just crash on start.

cross post from https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=10529789#10529789

https://mega.nz/folder/40FkmQ6R#GzAAO9UMDIwvqweWZCQQFw

Here you go along with English Patched, download the "English Patched + License Verification Patched" if you just want to play. LV patched using Lucky Patcher.

The original Japanese files was provided by someone else in a Youtube comment, the hash for the .apk is wrong somehow so I have to patch the "AAI2 Modder.exe" with the new hash, seem to patch well after with no error so far in my testing (first few minute of Case 1).

I'm uploading everything just in case there is an error and someone need the original files for fixing.
Aug 31st, 2023, 12:48 pm
Aug 31st, 2023, 12:57 pm
Ohh so that's why it crashes without internet :P Cool thanks for sharing ur version. Now Ace Attorney series is perfectly completed here with the original Japanese version too ;)
Aug 31st, 2023, 12:57 pm
Aug 31st, 2023, 3:13 pm
Please edit this release according to the How to Post a Release Sticky. Your release will not be categorized until this is done. All topics that are not edited after ~7 days will be deleted.

- Both titles should be the same (remove the Japanese title because search engine supports only english characters)
- Upload a screenshot from the game not loding screens or app's icon
- Put the part from "I never posted .... VirusTotal's link" before the ad's field.
- More Info link should be only one from Playstore. Remove second one placed in the field.
- You can keep the current mega.nz link but all the releases must have not less than two supported links from This List
- Move the "In the archive.. I am writing in case." placed after the link in the description as Mod Info. Only download links should be placed there.

Once you have edited the release please click on the Image / Image in the post, select "Edited Release," and submit.
Aug 31st, 2023, 3:13 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Aug 31st, 2023, 4:39 pm
I edited as you pointed but one thing that uploading files and providing at least two links from the supported list, It seems like I need to create an account and host files which I don't want to do, ah I just wanted to help someone maybe I just replied to the request or something rather than creating a big post of it without knowing the rules. I am sorry I can't able to delete the post can't able to find the option for it, please delete it. A member already provided the link there like here as a reply, IG that'll help them. Well my first post I kind of learned some interesting stuff rather than being in shadows and using Mobilism. Thank you ;)
Aug 31st, 2023, 4:39 pm
Aug 31st, 2023, 5:13 pm
SuriRealHer0 wrote:I edited as you pointed but one thing that uploading files and providing at least two links from the supported list, It seems like I need to create an account and host files which I don't want to do, ah I just wanted to help someone maybe I just replied to the request or something rather than creating a big post of it without knowing the rules. I am sorry I can't able to delete the post can't able to find the option for it, please delete it. A member already provided the link there like here as a reply, IG that'll help them. Well my first post I kind of learned some interesting stuff rather than being in shadows and using Mobilism. Thank you ;)

Let me fix some more details of your topics for you. No need to remove it! Staff member is here to help new users.
About the 2 prem links rule, no need to have a prem account at all cost. Take "mediafire.com" for example. You can use it as a free user too. This is necessary for our members who have premium/vip accounts.

So please try to fix that part selecting any two sites from the list :
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=957&t=1405937

Thank you
Aug 31st, 2023, 5:13 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Aug 31st, 2023, 8:05 pm
Well, I uploaded the file in the first 2 file hosters in the list and provided 2 links now... IG that's enough and I hope the links will work for all eternity ah too many responsibilities that's why I said I don't wanna do it, anyway thank u ;)
Aug 31st, 2023, 8:05 pm
Sep 1st, 2023, 12:21 am
SuriRealHer0 wrote:Well, I uploaded the file in the first 2 file hosters in the list and provided 2 links now... IG that's enough and I hope the links will work for all eternity ah too many responsibilities that's why I said I don't wanna do it, anyway thank u ;)

I fixed once again: the titles (should be the same), Mod Info should be highlighted and the format of the download links (should not be hidden).
Please do not modify it again. Check and keep this form for your next release/s.

Topic categorized
Sep 1st, 2023, 12:21 am

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Sep 1st, 2023, 2:09 am
Ohh k, now it shows when I search in the Mobilism app... interesting :D anyway, I'm not a releaser or know hacking like license patching with Lucky Patcher for that matter but thanks that was fun and this is cool ;)
Sep 1st, 2023, 2:09 am
Sep 1st, 2023, 11:41 am
SuriRealHer0 wrote:Ohh k, now it shows when I search in the Mobilism app... interesting :D anyway, I'm not a releaser or know hacking like license patching with Lucky Patcher for that matter but thanks that was fun and this is cool ;)

Sharing is always good and welcome :)
Sep 1st, 2023, 11:41 am

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Dec 21st, 2023, 12:32 am
It doesn't work for me. The two apk from the two uploader keeps saying that there is a connection error
Dec 21st, 2023, 12:32 am
Dec 30th, 2023, 10:38 am
Hey there :) Sorry for the late reply I am busy these days and never checked my mail :/ So the apk file says "Connection error" I mentioned in the instructions "You need to keep the internet on while playing or it'll crash" So just do that and the app works ;) Sorry, I don't know license patching and I don't want any virus in my app so I kept the app as it is so it needs the internet to play :(
Dec 30th, 2023, 10:38 am
Dec 30th, 2023, 10:42 am
Also, it seems my Uploadrar file link expired so I updated it with a new one ;)
Dec 30th, 2023, 10:42 am
Dec 31st, 2023, 7:14 am
SuriRealHer0 wrote:Hey there :) Sorry for the late reply I am busy these days and never checked my mail :/ So the apk file says "Connection error" I mentioned in the instructions "You need to keep the internet on while playing or it'll crash" So just do that and the app works ;) Sorry, I don't know license patching and I don't want any virus in my app so I kept the app as it is so it needs the internet to play :(

Thanks but I tried it and I still got the error. Maybe it needs google play or another app that I don't have. anyway thanks for replying
Dec 31st, 2023, 7:14 am
Jan 1st, 2024, 12:38 pm
umm the app wants access to all my photos, videos and music. Is that normal?
Jan 1st, 2024, 12:38 pm