Jan 21st, 2013, 3:48 am
gazzacbr wrote:
nitromax wrote:I copied the old speed cam files that I had for the windows base tomtom (TT_Nav_7.450.9028) which was for an HTC HD and the speed cam shows up, I just copied it to the United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland folder.

Only problem I have is the speed files are broken down into 20MPH, 30MPH, 40MPH etc speed cams, but the bmp pictures for the speed cameras are not showing the correct image, just a red dot. can anyone help me with this then we should be able to have any POI on android tomtom...

i cant try it right now but there is a folder com.tomtom.ukireland\files\art\poiicons which is empty, at the same level are the car icons but they are 128x128 .png format as are most of the other images.
although at com.tomtom.ukireland\files\content\packages\palet\resources\images\navcore there 24x24 .pngs
maybe try another format/folder then?

thanks for the info. I will give it a go and post results
Jan 21st, 2013, 3:48 am
Jan 22nd, 2013, 5:28 pm
gazzacbr wrote:
nitromax wrote:I copied the old speed cam files that I had for the windows base tomtom (TT_Nav_7.450.9028) which was for an HTC HD and the speed cam shows up, I just copied it to the United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland folder.

Only problem I have is the speed files are broken down into 20MPH, 30MPH, 40MPH etc speed cams, but the bmp pictures for the speed cameras are not showing the correct image, just a red dot. can anyone help me with this then we should be able to have any POI on android tomtom...

i cant try it right now but there is a folder com.tomtom.ukireland\files\art\poiicons which is empty, at the same level are the car icons but they are 128x128 .png format as are most of the other images.
although at com.tomtom.ukireland\files\content\packages\palet\resources\images\navcore there 24x24 .pngs
maybe try another format/folder then?

Hi thanks for the info

I converted the files to .PNG no luck, still show red square
reduce image size to 24x24 on BMP and PNG, no luck still shows red square
Moved files from map folder to
com.tomtom.ukireland\files\art\poiicons
com.tomtom.ukireland\files\content\packages\palet\resources\images\navcore

still no luck, has anyone else got any further on this problem
Jan 22nd, 2013, 5:28 pm
Feb 7th, 2013, 8:36 pm
Does anyone know how to set a waypoint in this program? Wondering if anybodys been able to get any additional voices working as well.
Feb 7th, 2013, 8:36 pm
Feb 9th, 2013, 12:48 pm
Thanks M8 good one
Feb 9th, 2013, 12:48 pm
Apr 8th, 2013, 10:24 am
Great!! Many thanks pr0x1 for your wonderful post and sharing, very easy download and installation. it works on my HTC t329t(android 4.1).
Apr 8th, 2013, 10:24 am