Jun 30th, 2020, 4:15 pm
TomTom Navigation Nds v1.8.13 Mod
Requirements: Android 5.0+
Overview: Offline maps, online experience. Save data, drive more safely.

Offline maps, online experience. Save data, drive more safely.

STAY CONNECTED
SDL connection: Connects the phone to the car to see and control the application from the screen.

TomTom Traffic: Get smart routes to avoid traffic in real time. *

Traffic cameras: Advanced warnings notify you about upcoming transit cameras. *

Search online: Search for any destination on the go with our updated database. *

Share the estimated time of arrival: Inform your time of arrival and location with any message channel you want.

SAVE YOUR DATA
Offline global maps: Download global maps offline and save mobile data. **
Weekly updates: Get the latest changes in maps related to blocked streets, track direction and speed. **

No advertising: Enjoy an ad-free experience that does not consume your data.

ENJOY DRIVING
Points of interest: Find where to stop to eat, load gas and get cash, all available offline on the route or at your destination.

Alternative routes: Observe the alternative routes to reach your destination.

Mobile lane guidance: Get close to exits and crossings with ease and know exactly which lane you should be in.

Drive to where your contacts and photos: Plan a route with ease using contacts and photos with geographic labels stored on your phone.

MAPS
Years of experience and passion in map design gathered on offline maps, regularly updated for more than 150 countries in order to provide you with an impeccable navigation experience.

What's New:
No changelog

Mod info:
- Choice of alternative routes, max 6
- Possibility to change the route from the cockpit
- Mohawk speed look
- Track recording
- Extended labs
- Destination prediction
- Thrill route

This app has No advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tomtom.gplay.navapp.nds

Download Instructions:
Apk arm7+obb
(Closed Filehost) https://uploaded.net/file/dwyvp9o5

Mirror:
https://uploadrar.com/resthhbnegps

Apk arm64+obb
(Closed Filehost) https://uploaded.net/file/p4khaf7p

Mirror:
https://uploadrar.com/hemhmtgga5wz
Jun 30th, 2020, 4:15 pm

MOBILISM
► SUPPORT DEVELOPERS.
► DO NOT ADD MIRRORS IN MY RELEASES.
► IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jul 1st, 2020, 10:30 am
Thanks for MOD version.

But something goes wrong with NDS version of tomtom. I have Both android apps (Go and TT NDS), my default language on phone is CZECH. And with new NDS version goes some german city names to "czech" versions. So city PIRNA shows as "PERNO" ... nobody use this. It's acient (maybe midleage) name of Pirna. :)

GO version of tomtom shows germany city names in german language, because on if you drive thru germany, you will not see "Perno" on traffic shields ... you will see "Pirna"
Jul 1st, 2020, 10:30 am

Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro 128GB
Jul 1st, 2020, 6:29 pm
@daffyduck,

If you want help with corrections on you city names.

Open the MOD version
Click on the bottom left hand with the 3 lines.
Then go to support
Then tap on the User manual

It will take you to the forum where the MOD was posted.
In the post there are a lists of languages you can add to the app.
If there are mistakes then you can post corrections or help our with your language or anyone can help with NDS maps.
Jul 1st, 2020, 6:29 pm

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." Winston Churchill
Jul 4th, 2020, 11:49 am
I have used several browsers, the best version I have tried is this. By alternative routes, and time. A comment, when downloading the maps in my case, apart from the part of the country, Spain, Northwest. indicates that in order to function you have to download, others, maps and re-redirect to the same site but when you download the one that indicates, you download another part of the map, which really is not necessary if you do not use that part. As I have installed it on two different phones, at the end of the first download, in one of them, I force the closing and when I reopen the application, it works simply with that part of the map, saving space from 700 MB to 200 MB .
Jul 4th, 2020, 11:49 am
Jul 7th, 2020, 4:45 pm
Hi there, thanks for the app! I've installed it successfully on a Samsung Note 10 but after starting it and accepting the information message it just goes to a screen saying something went wrong. Any ideas?
Jul 7th, 2020, 4:45 pm
Jul 8th, 2020, 1:38 pm
darkhalf wrote:Hi there, thanks for the app! I've installed it successfully on a Samsung Note 10 but after starting it and accepting the information message it just goes to a screen saying something went wrong. Any ideas?

Same here on S10
Jul 8th, 2020, 1:38 pm
Jul 8th, 2020, 3:08 pm
msylva wrote:
darkhalf wrote:Hi there, thanks for the app! I've installed it successfully on a Samsung Note 10 but after starting it and accepting the information message it just goes to a screen saying something went wrong. Any ideas?

Same here on S10

Solved:
Instructions:
1.- Download and install the apk
2.- Copy the folder to the Android / Obb path (on Phone not on SD card)
3.- Start
Jul 8th, 2020, 3:08 pm
Jul 8th, 2020, 3:39 pm
msylva wrote:
msylva wrote:

Same here on S10

Solved:
Instructions:
1.- Download and install the apk
2.- Copy the folder to the Android / Obb path (on Phone not on SD card)
3.- Start

Brilliant, this works :) Thank you!

I originally copied the OBB folder to the wrong location
Jul 8th, 2020, 3:39 pm
Jul 13th, 2020, 11:04 am
1.8.14 is out
Please Update
Jul 13th, 2020, 11:04 am