Feb 5th, 2021, 9:54 pm
Dredd wrote:Does anybody noticed that the current speed is not showing in that version?
Even choosen in settings to show current speed and speed limit,
it shows during active route only speed limit and when exceeding speed limit it shows an exclamation mark beside the speed limit

Edit: Yep definatelly a bug. Original version shows the current speed.
Otherwise nice features, but not showing current speed is a reason not to use.
Please fix...

This is not the Original version this is a modded version of the "Original version" anyway in this version you can change the speed prob you are having.
Go to option/Other/Home Screen and turn off Mohawk Speed and Mohawk Speed limit.
I don't think this option is in the Original version.
Hope this Help.
Feb 5th, 2021, 9:54 pm

Samsung:
S24plus + 256gb Android 14.
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
Feb 6th, 2021, 9:30 am
is there any possibility to see the TomTom version of the Google Play Store functional?We continue with beta versions but I do not know how 2.3.5 is published.
Thanks
Feb 6th, 2021, 9:30 am
Feb 13th, 2021, 4:52 am
chapitoraul wrote:is there any possibility to see the TomTom version of the Google Play Store functional?We continue with beta versions but I do not know how 2.3.5 is published.
Thanks

Yeah.... what he said above me :? :angel:
Feb 13th, 2021, 4:52 am
Mar 3rd, 2021, 6:42 pm
Help

Clean Installed app
Downloaded Luxembourg map
Changed some settings
Restarted app

No truck routing

Added uk map
Restarted app

No truck routing

Restarted tablet

No truck routing

What am I doing wrong.
Mar 3rd, 2021, 6:42 pm
Mar 6th, 2021, 2:55 am
@theripper: Are you trying to make a poem or to be a poet?! Just kidding.

Go to "Settings" then "My Vehicle" then tap on "Vehicle type" you will see "Choose a Vehicle Type" then feel free to select YOUR vehicle type. Hope this help.
Mar 6th, 2021, 2:55 am
Mar 8th, 2021, 9:38 pm
treoluv wrote:@theripper: Are you trying to make a poem or to be a poet?! Just kidding.

Go to "Settings" then "My Vehicle" then tap on "Vehicle type" you will see "Choose a Vehicle Type" then feel free to select YOUR vehicle type. Hope this help.

There is no choose vehicle option in settings.
I have it working on 1 phone and 2 tablets already but using the same installation options they just don't work.
Mar 8th, 2021, 9:38 pm
Mar 22nd, 2021, 4:45 pm
Ahoj, kdy bude nová verze?
Mar 22nd, 2021, 4:45 pm
Mar 23rd, 2021, 8:58 pm
https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-us/articl ... or-Android

"Note: This app is no longer available for purchase. It has been replaced by our newer TomTom GO Mobile app. For information on if your device is compatible with our GO Mobile app, see: Is the TomTom GO Mobile app compatible with my device?"
Mar 23rd, 2021, 8:58 pm
Mar 24th, 2021, 12:04 pm
sd54321 wrote:https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013902320-Installing-maps-and-services-Navigation-App-for-Android

"Note: This app is no longer available for purchase. It has been replaced by our newer TomTom GO Mobile app. For information on if your device is compatible with our GO Mobile app, see: Is the TomTom GO Mobile app compatible with my device?"

I think this applies to the older app, not Nds. For example, in the same FAQ for "Navigation App" here https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013902340-Support-has-ended-for-TomTom-Navigation-app-for-iPhone-iPad it says app & map updates will stop in 2017, but but both have continued for Nds. So that's why I think they mean the version that came before Nds.
Mar 24th, 2021, 12:04 pm
Apr 9th, 2021, 4:13 pm
theripper wrote:There is no choose vehicle option in settings.
I have it working on 1 phone and 2 tablets already but using the same installation options they just don't work.

For those who downloaded the major maps update and the "My vehicle" (truck) option disappeared this is what i did to make it work:

I uninstalled everything, installed again, downloaded the local asked map. Gone to settings/maps/ and activated the "Staging endpoint for map update" option. The app ask to restart. Done. At restart, there isn't any map, i downloaded Belgium map (maybe it works with others, i don't know for sure), restarted again, the option "My vehicle" magically appeared. I downloaded all Europe maps, restarted again, the option was still there. Than i made all the necessary settings:

Apr 9th, 2021, 4:13 pm