Oct 31st, 2012, 8:48 pm
Hello friends, I'd like to introduce Dan.

Dan is a representative from Sygic, here on behalf of Sygic, to help answer questions and provide feedback about their products and future releases that any users may have.

Use this topic as a portal to communicate directly, for troubleshooting and product support, etc.

The Sygic Discussion and Support forum is also located here where additional support may be available: viewforum.php?f=813
Oct 31st, 2012, 8:48 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Nov 1st, 2012, 11:50 am
Hi guys,

I'd like to thank Mr FuFu first for introducing me, we hope this will be interesting experience for both parties.

My objective on Mobilism is primarily to provide feedback and answer your questions, nevertheless if you have any issues or bugs to report I'll be happy to hear from you as well.

I won't be able to respond to PM's or post regularly in Sygic threads, best way to get the fastest response from me is directly within this thread.

Regards,
D.
Nov 1st, 2012, 11:50 am
Nov 1st, 2012, 12:08 pm
A first few questions you might have - where did the old Get Satisfaction support forum go and what's with the requests that were made few days before we shut it down?

---

Here's the link for new forum - http://help.sygic.com

You can submit your tickets directly at this link - http://help.sygic.com/anonymous_requests/new

As for the issues posted mere days before shutdown - We stored all of them and will address them over the course of following updates. There's a possibility you won't see your particular issue resolved in following update, however that doesn't mean we're not working on it.
Nov 1st, 2012, 12:08 pm
Nov 10th, 2012, 7:19 am
Hi, is there a problem with v12.1.3 crashing on SGS i9000? I couldn't try the 7-day Trial because the app would just crash without starting(soon after I downloaded a single map and started the app).
Nov 10th, 2012, 7:19 am
Nov 13th, 2012, 3:21 pm
johnybravojr wrote:Hi, is there a problem with v12.1.3 crashing on SGS i9000? I couldn't try the 7-day Trial because the app would just crash without starting(soon after I downloaded a single map and started the app).

Hi there johnybravojr,

Galaxy S meets sufficient requirements to run 12.1.x, however we've had compatibility problems specifically with 2.3.6 version on few devices before. There are some phones (f.e. Motorola Defy line) besides Galaxy S that have exactly these problems. 12.1.x version works well with Gingerbread, nevertheless we're always advising to run it on stock ICS-capable devices to prevent such issues from occurring.

Regards,
Dan
Nov 13th, 2012, 3:21 pm
Nov 13th, 2012, 3:39 pm
After using Sygic for almost 3 mos, I can definitely claim that it knows very little about driving in the cities - it never takes the fastest, or the shortest route. Is there a way to finetune its selection of the route? There always should be "the easiest" (fewest maneouvres possible), "major highways only" (if possible) etc. Any help on modifying its behaviour would be great!
Nov 13th, 2012, 3:39 pm
Nov 14th, 2012, 2:47 pm
heyvalera wrote:After using Sygic for almost 3 mos, I can definitely claim that it knows very little about driving in the cities - it never takes the fastest, or the shortest route. Is there a way to finetune its selection of the route? There always should be "the easiest" (fewest maneouvres possible), "major highways only" (if possible) etc. Any help on modifying its behaviour would be great!

Hello heyvalera,

We're introducing Alternate routes in the next update - you might know them from Google Maps - this should resolve majority of routing problems at the moment. Also we're encouraging users to report routing issues as much as possible to constantly improve the plotting engine.

As for fine-tuning the route calculation - have you tried changing settings in the Route planning menu?
Nov 14th, 2012, 2:47 pm
Dec 19th, 2012, 6:30 pm
Hi...
My sygic app 11.2.6 downloaded from here forget its sitting every once and awhile like if it is installed for the first time..
Gt i9000
Cm10 (jb 4.1.2)
Dec 19th, 2012, 6:30 pm
Dec 22nd, 2012, 4:05 am
Hi Dan

Is there a way to remove the blue numbers (street numbers) from the maps of sygic 12 please?

Thanks
Dec 22nd, 2012, 4:05 am
Jan 8th, 2013, 1:23 pm
SM-17 wrote:Hi Dan

Is there a way to remove the blue numbers (street numbers) from the maps of sygic 12 please?

Thanks

I'm afraid it's the part of the map data which comes licensed by a third party and therefore we can't do much about it, however if you post or link to a screenshot for me to see I might get a better idea which numbers do you mean exactly and ask developers if we can introduce a option for users to turn-off parsing of this data by demand.
Jan 8th, 2013, 1:23 pm
Jan 8th, 2013, 1:36 pm
magician369 wrote:Hi...
My sygic app 11.2.6 downloaded from here forget its sitting every once and awhile like if it is installed for the first time..
Gt i9000
Cm10 (jb 4.1.2)

We don't encourage users to try running Sygic on custom ROM's, despite that please check first the origin of the *.apk file - it's possible it doesn't even come from us and you can experience whole lot of other shenanigans besides the one you mentioned. :wink:
Jan 8th, 2013, 1:36 pm
Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:20 pm
sygic cannot find the address of my contact.
If I input the address from contact manually, there is no problem.
Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:20 pm
Mar 9th, 2013, 8:22 am
Sygic might want to try offering an attractive discount (50% at least) to mobilism.org members for a limited time. I believe some people might be interested in going "support the developers for a reasonable price" route and enjoy the service as it meant to be. I personally would.
Mar 9th, 2013, 8:22 am
Mar 13th, 2013, 7:22 am
Since Sygic v12.x.x, I found that POI on route can not show on the map although it has been choosed to show on the map and notification & sounds setting. I just seen Petrol point on the route although I have choose Police Station and others to show/notify at "POI on route choice".
I use Indonesian Map 2012.09.
Could some body help me how to show others POI on the route and not just Petrol point ?

TIA
Mar 13th, 2013, 7:22 am
Mar 17th, 2013, 2:03 am
HI
I've bought autoradio android 7''
I can't install sygic. Aby help
Mar 17th, 2013, 2:03 am