Role playing and quest games
Jan 18th, 2009, 7:26 am
what the f*** are you saying??

iRiki wrote:I, too, have a Diamond. The game is fully operational.

The problem between the keyboard and the chair can be solved by replacing what's in between :mrgreen:
Jan 18th, 2009, 7:26 am
Jan 29th, 2009, 10:06 am
iRiki wrote:what the f*** are you saying??

iRiki wrote:I, too, have a Diamond. The game is fully operational.

The problem between the keyboard and the chair can be solved by replacing what's in between :mrgreen:

I think he's saying the wheel's turning, but the hamster appears to be dead.
Jan 29th, 2009, 10:06 am
Jan 30th, 2009, 9:24 pm
Works fine on my Touch Pro. Does anyone know of a way to exit the game aside from hitting home and stopping the process?
Jan 30th, 2009, 9:24 pm
Jan 31st, 2009, 8:27 am
Proteus93 wrote:Works fine on my Touch Pro. Does anyone know of a way to exit the game aside from hitting home and stopping the process?

just selection the "circular" icon, top left of the screen and then click on "Quit Game". The same "circular" icon gives you access to Load/save options, configuration (music, graphics, ...) ...
Jan 31st, 2009, 8:27 am
Feb 1st, 2009, 3:29 am
Ah, you are correct. I don't know how I missed that. Thanks for pointing it out. I seem to remember being able to jump distances in this back in the day. I don't even remember though if I had ever played Ultima Underworld on the PC back then. I think I only ever really got into Ultima Underworld 2. I know that 'J' jumps but I can't really see where that would be used and I can't get it to jump while having the character move forward. I am still managing to advance through the first level so far, so I haven't determined if it's a real problem or not. I'd have to get it on the PC again to see if I am able to move better.
Feb 1st, 2009, 3:29 am
May 9th, 2010, 2:46 am
Installs and runs on I910-but attempting to attack an enemy or cast magic results in immediate error screen...
May 9th, 2010, 2:46 am
Jul 1st, 2010, 1:11 am
Does anyone know how to spin the screen around.
I mean that I'm using this on a touch pro and want to try and use the Hardware Keyboard, the problem is that when I have the keyboard out, the screen is around the wrong way (Upside down)
I can't seem to find an option for it.
Jul 1st, 2010, 1:11 am