Role playing and quest games
Jan 6th, 2009, 6:32 pm
Wartorn wrote:This works on my HTC Prophet with WM5 just fine, except for one thing, when i click some of the places where it "zooms in", it says file not found. I used the CAB version, and since im in linux, i cant use the activesync version (exe). Any help please?

Same problem here, but with AS 4.5 & Win XP Pro SP3
The CAB version is corrupted & even resolution is incompatible with Touch Pro.
Please re-upload the CAB file.
Jan 6th, 2009, 6:32 pm
Jan 22nd, 2009, 10:15 am
this version is bad for my samsung epix wm6. The resolution was wrong and it froze after the game started up...
Jan 22nd, 2009, 10:15 am
Jan 22nd, 2009, 12:36 pm
Sina™ wrote:The CAB version is corrupted & even resolution is incompatible with Touch Pro.
Which CAB ? This ?

or this ?
< And HERE is the .CAB file. >
Jan 22nd, 2009, 12:36 pm

i can't reup dead links anymore
Jan 22nd, 2009, 1:43 pm
Sina™ wrote:The CAB version is corrupted & even resolution is incompatible with Touch Pro.

Sir, please be careful calling one of our CAB files "corrupt". Maybe it's indeed simply "incompatible". (Don't blame us!)

We changed the "old style" < And HERE is the .CAB file. >

into the "new look" < CAB file: Fade.ARM.CAB - No serial needed > - G & a

But it's still the same CAB file. Maybe this new link will change your idea about our CAB file, because... there's nothing wrong with this CAB, Sir. We install & run it for years - this game was made early 2003 - on our WM5 machine, and just installed it on a diamond Touch and it also installs & runs flawlessly. (We didn't finish the game on this device yet...)

With its remarkable graphics, great storyline and mighty hidden puzzles, this "evergreen" is still one off the best graphical adventures ever made for our mobiles. - G

G & a - Services team
Jan 22nd, 2009, 1:43 pm
Jan 23rd, 2009, 8:20 pm
Ok, I have seen the walkthrough and all!! But I don't seem to find that photo lab where to process the photos?? I searched everywhere!! No luck!! Help please!!
Jan 23rd, 2009, 8:20 pm
Jan 24th, 2009, 6:42 am
Hazardous Pain wrote:Ok, I have seen the walkthrough and all!! But I don't seem to find that photo lab where to process the photos?? I searched everywhere!! No luck!! Help please!!

Ouch... long time I didn't play that one. I think it is in the garden of his house. Did you look there?

Maybe I'll run this one once more, and come back to you if you didn't find it 'till then.

Guy1731 Image
Jan 24th, 2009, 6:42 am

Jan 24th, 2009, 9:55 am
Thanks guy1731 for you reply.
Well I went to the garder, all I can sii is a bunch o f trees, grass that needs mowing the letterbox and the emply place of the car!!
Jan 24th, 2009, 9:55 am
Aug 24th, 2009, 3:27 pm
continuing my foray into adventure games, i decided to hit up fade. holy cow everyone, this is one long, very long game (lol especially after finishing Igor). :o

its a very simple game, it is almost difficult to get stuck really, that is until towards the end of the game where i did need a nudge here and there. overall it was a cool play, not really all that interesting at times but my curiousity to see if i can make it to the ending kept me playing.

though im glad i checked out the walkthrough, (thanks to a Pavel Koza), because there is an 'easter egg' at the end of the game which i would have missed if i hadn't read about it. its not much, just a pic (which says isnt supposed to be there ;)). Very strange ending, kind of sucks that it was not a complete one...to be continued...which obviously never was, but still it was a good ride. if you haven't yet, check it out...its a good way to kill a lot of time.
Aug 24th, 2009, 3:27 pm
Oct 4th, 2009, 8:14 pm
hi guys! could you give me a hand with my WVGA device? I can't get it to work even with WGVAFix3
Oct 4th, 2009, 8:14 pm

Sony Ericsson Xperia X1i
ROM: Valkyrie_v5.7 FireStorm (for now)

May 9th, 2010, 3:31 am
seems to install on I910, runs, but upon inspecting certain in game objects am met with 'Error;MyStorage\ProgramFiles\Fade\Zoom\ZSSQVEZIMP.IFJ Not Found' - too bad, seems WRZ$ worthy.
May 9th, 2010, 3:31 am
Jun 14th, 2011, 10:38 pm
RiGaBoBuS wrote:Here is the file i took out of the activesync folder and it better work cause the one one the original first page dose have error's, Here's the file i uploaded http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=a10553fa156d7b439bf8d6369220dcabe04e75f6e8ebb871

This game crashes when I click to inspect the table on the left, in the bedroom. I'm told there is afile missing. I have an iPAQ 214 running WM6.

I tried to download the game from the link you provide here, but it just leads to Mediafire's home page.

Is there a known working version of this game that is still available, please?

Thanks for any help. :)
Jun 14th, 2011, 10:38 pm
Jun 23rd, 2011, 5:54 am

That one doesn't open on my Fuze... The cab found in the first page doesn't contain a file as mentioned by the user a few posts above... I'm sad :[ No other versions of the full install link work either.
Jun 23rd, 2011, 5:54 am