May 31st, 2014, 12:57 pm
Hello guys, I'm looking for this for months navigator Navmate, with poor results, and now I see that by coincidence in this forum are far ahead of me.
I also tried the home Horizon Navigation with no results, I ask you kindly if you can give me a help?
The version that runs in my browser is Mips NavMate v.3.2.65 I have that demo but I can not get to see the maps and the GPS signal, it starts and makes me scroll only in the 'interface.
I hope I have expressed myself correctly, I should study more the 'I'm sorry for my English .

Ciao ragazzi, sono mesi che cerco questo navigatore Navmate, con scarsi risultati ed ora per coincidenza vedo che in questo forum siete molto più avanti di me.
Ho provato anche alla casa madre Horizon Navigation con nessun risultato, vi chiedo cortesemente se mi potete dare un aiuto?
La versione che si avvia nel mio navigatore è Mips NavMate v.3.2.65 ho quella demo ma non riesco a far vedere le mappe e il segnale GPS, si avvia e mi fa scorrere solo nell' interfaccia.
Spero di essermi espresso correttamente, dovrei studiare di più l' inglese scusate per la mia lingua.
May 31st, 2014, 12:57 pm