Jul 31st, 2007, 4:39 pm
eniom wrote:Bien téléchargés les deux fichiers; il s'agit de la version PND; installation OK sur PDA de la version "SD Card" MAIS ne démarre pas, a besoin de la carte SD d'origine ! la version DVD ne veut pas installer le logiciel, ... semble tester la présence de la carte SD d'origine !
Dommage car le nombre de POI est ahurissants (Guides Rouge et Vert inclus); sans doute le meilleur soft de navigation avec TomTom 6.
Je peux mettre en partage sur Megaupload pour ceux qui veulent tester ... et peut-être trouver le crack !

Well downloaded the two files; it is PND version; installation OK on PDA of SD Card version BUT does not start, needs SD of origin ! DVD version does not want to install the software,… seems to test the presence of SD of origin ! the number of POI is incredible ("Guide Rouge" + "Guide Vert" included); undoubtedly the best navigation software with TomTom 6.
I can put the two files on Megaupload for those which want to test… and perhaps find the crack !

well yes, that is what their website says. For the N series of there pna if i am correct.
The software also have monthly speedcams update, city guides and as mentioned before the famous Michelin guide (hotels, restaurants etc) and new maps of course.
Jul 31st, 2007, 4:39 pm

submit to me
Aug 1st, 2007, 12:13 am
Hi
can you put those 2 files...
Thx.
Aug 1st, 2007, 12:13 am
Aug 3rd, 2007, 10:11 pm
Aug 3rd, 2007, 10:11 pm
Aug 4th, 2007, 8:16 am
Aug 4th, 2007, 8:16 am
Aug 4th, 2007, 9:35 am
could you please post a new topic for the pnd version? 4.6 is for pda. Thank you
Aug 4th, 2007, 9:35 am

submit to me
Sep 4th, 2007, 8:30 am
Sep 4th, 2007, 8:30 am
Sep 4th, 2007, 9:39 am
One question Guys, Did this stuff work with HTC 3600, WM6? Please someone answer, had the possibility to grab it by torrents and then share it.thanks for answering.
Sep 4th, 2007, 9:39 am

Sep 4th, 2007, 10:45 am
Hi,

Could anyone confirm me, please what is the latest version available for ViaMichelin PDA? It's 4.6 or 6.5?

If so, does anyone have the latest version?

Thanks!
Sep 4th, 2007, 10:45 am
Sep 4th, 2007, 11:28 am
4.6 is latest pda version
Sep 4th, 2007, 11:28 am

submit to me
Sep 4th, 2007, 9:07 pm
eniom wrote:
darkness_nightfall wrote:4.6 is latest pda version

NO, V5 is the latest version for PDA.
(http://shop.viamichelin.fr/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catent ... =BuyAction)

perhaps, but that answer was included in the multiple choice question :P

and i thought i read soemwhere that 5 is a special edition of 4.6 (extra features, new maps, michelin guide etc). If not...i will look for it.
Sep 4th, 2007, 9:07 pm

submit to me
Sep 5th, 2007, 10:21 am
Thanks darkness_nightfall.

I'll appreciate if you could find me the latest version of ViaMichelin for Europe or for France!

By the way, there is a rip of the france sd card in the requets forum (viewtopic.php?f=65&t=24225&hilit=viamichelin). This is version 5. But unfortunately, it's not cracked, so you could install it, but then it cannot load the maps...

I'm currently using TomTom, but a lot of people told me that for France, ViaMichelin is the best (with their guide etc.).

Thanks for everything!
Sep 5th, 2007, 10:21 am
Sep 5th, 2007, 10:29 am
sharedworld wrote:Thanks darkness_nightfall.

I'll appreciate if you could find me the latest version of ViaMichelin for Europe or for France!

By the way, there is a rip of the france sd card in the requets forum (viewtopic.php?f=65&t=24225&hilit=viamichelin). This is version 5. But unfortunately, it's not cracked, so you could install it, but then it cannot load the maps...

I'm currently using TomTom, but a lot of people told me that for France, ViaMichelin is the best (with their guide etc.).

Thanks for everything!

mm i think i have via michelin 4.4 laying around somewhere. Not sure how old the cards are.
Will look later for you.
Sep 5th, 2007, 10:29 am

submit to me
Sep 5th, 2007, 4:34 pm
darkness_nightfall wrote:

Thanks for everything!

mm i think i have via michelin 4.4 laying around somewhere. Not sure how old the cards are.
Will look later for you.

Thanks!
Sep 5th, 2007, 4:34 pm
Sep 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
sharedworld wrote:
darkness_nightfall wrote:

Thanks for everything!

Will look later for you.

Thanks!

sadly it was an much older version i had...cards must be 2005...i am sorry
Sep 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm

submit to me