eBook releases with expired links will be moved to the recycle bin soon if links are not updated.
Jul 23rd, 2023, 3:21 pm
Trump's Peace: The Abraham Accords And The Reshaping Of The Middle East by Barak Ravid (Author), Sofia Kouropatov (Editor), Yiffat Givon (Editor), Hanoch Piven (Illustrator), Sahar Zivan (Translator), Noam Tamari (
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.1 MB
Overview: Published in Hebrew in Israel in early December 2021, Trump’s Peace was the first book about Trump’s signature foreign policy achievements in the Middle East and quickly became a bestseller. It is based on a series of exclusive conversations between former US President Donald Trump and senior Israeli journalist Barak Ravid, as well as interviews with US secretaries of state, senior advisors and diplomats in capitals across the Middle East, and even secret service agents intimately involved in Israel’s covert diplomatic efforts.

President Trump’s policies and decisions fundamentally reshaped the geopolitical map of the Middle East. The Abraham Accords, brokered by his administration, brought about peace and normalization between Israel and the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Morocco and Sudan. The only part of Trump’s legacy to receive bipartisan domestic praise and widespread global support, the accords could be considered the biggest diplomatic breakthrough of the century in the Middle East peace process.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Biographies & Memoirs

Download Instructions:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/3dk3f4s17lb4

Mirror:
https://www.restfilee.com/0hy21fex92my

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jul 23rd, 2023, 3:21 pm
Apr 22nd, 2024, 4:24 pm
Dead links and inactive user.
Apr 22nd, 2024, 4:24 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT,AND CAN AFFORD IT, BUY IT.
Apr 22nd, 2024, 4:28 pm
OP is no longer active. No mirrors, please. New release only.
Please do not PM the eBook staff requesting new links or mirrors.
If you create a new release, post a reply in this old one that says "New release: (Link to the new post)"
Apr 22nd, 2024, 4:28 pm

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!