eBook releases with expired links will be moved to the recycle bin soon if links are not updated.
Sep 12th, 2013, 12:08 pm
Welcome to the expired releases section.

• If you can offer links for an expired release, create a new release here: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewforum.php?f=19 and reply to the expired release: "reposted here [link to release]".

• Please be careful when you copy and paste info from old releases, new releases must comply with the current rules and not with the rules in place at the original time of posting.

• Maximum number of re-posted expired releases at one time: 5

• Maximum number of releases bumped to have them expired at one time: 5
Sep 12th, 2013, 12:08 pm
Jun 3rd, 2014, 8:22 pm
What if there's a __ where last visited should be?
Jun 3rd, 2014, 8:22 pm
Jun 3rd, 2014, 8:29 pm
barkwa wrote:What if there's a __ where last visited should be?

Pm user anyways. Most times the user MAY have visited lately just under the "hidden" pretenses offered when logging in.
Jun 3rd, 2014, 8:29 pm
Jun 3rd, 2014, 8:37 pm
mesquite wrote:
barkwa wrote:What if there's a __ where last visited should be?

Pm user anyways. Most times the user MAY have visited lately just under the "hidden" pretenses offered when logging in.

I have. I'm just wondering about requesting a mirror with no response and no way to know if they're still active.

Barbara
Jun 3rd, 2014, 8:37 pm
Jun 4th, 2014, 3:49 am
If there is no response...then you contact the Mods...we check and either expire or Mirror for you
Jun 4th, 2014, 3:49 am
Sep 14th, 2014, 3:04 pm
I'm reasonably new here and unsure how to report a dead link, do I PM the uploader and if not what is the procedure please?
Thank you
Sep 14th, 2014, 3:04 pm
Sep 14th, 2014, 5:14 pm
Yes, the first step is to pm the op (original poster). After that, follow the instructions in this thread.
Sep 14th, 2014, 5:14 pm
Oct 2nd, 2014, 2:50 pm
What about a release made only five months ago where the OP has indicated they will not re-up deleted/dead links and to post a new request in the Book Request forum?
Can a mirror be asked in this case?
Oct 2nd, 2014, 2:50 pm
Oct 3rd, 2014, 7:30 am
moldava wrote:What about a release made only five months ago where the OP has indicated they will not re-up deleted/dead links and to post a new request in the Book Request forum?
Can a mirror be asked in this case?

If the poster says they are no longer re-upping dead links, please report it to a moderator immediately so we can stop them from posting again. All posters are required by the Site Rules to maintain their links so refusing to re-up is not an option and we'll consider it a resignation. No more new releases for someone who will not take care of them, please let us know asap, thanks.
Oct 3rd, 2014, 7:30 am
Nov 6th, 2014, 2:25 pm
Still trying to get the hang of things.
I contacted the OP regarding dead links, but no reply and the last visit date is more than 4 weeks ago.
How do I contact a moderator to report dead links?

McJalm wrote:Send a private message to one of the ebook moderators and include the link to the release with dead links. Alternatively, post a reply in the release in question saying that "Links are dead, OP last visited 4 weeks ago". Moderators will see the post and move it to Expired.
Nov 6th, 2014, 2:25 pm
Apr 16th, 2016, 12:46 am
Hi! I was wondering if there was some sort of etiquette regarding rewarding the OP after successfully reuploading dead links? I thanked (thumbs up button) the OP's original post but not sure if that suffices and don't want to seem ungrateful or fail to reward properly.
Apr 16th, 2016, 12:46 am
Apr 16th, 2016, 6:08 am
Cryptologist wrote:Hi! I was wondering if there was some sort of etiquette regarding rewarding the OP after successfully reuploading dead links? I thanked (thumbs up button) the OP's original post but not sure if that suffices and don't want to seem ungrateful or fail to reward properly.

Hi there is normally no reward system for a re-up ...as it is part of the commitment to posting ( to maintain the links)

But if you wish to send a reward for re-upping a post , then do so ...over on the left side of the screen you will see a donate link ..use that the same as you would, for a request :)
Apr 16th, 2016, 6:08 am
Jun 7th, 2016, 12:09 am
When you sent a reward, is the OP automatically made aware or should you also include a message that you have donated WRZ$
Jun 7th, 2016, 12:09 am
Jun 9th, 2016, 10:16 pm
tobi411 wrote:When you sent a reward, is the OP automatically made aware or should you also include a message that you have donated WRZ$

They are sent a PM stating the WRZ were paid ... not what they were paid for. If you want them to know what the donation is for you will need to include a short message in the donating window.
Jun 9th, 2016, 10:16 pm
Aug 26th, 2016, 7:25 pm
Hello, I was wondering that how many days should I wait after sending a pm to the OP if the last visited date was -- ?
Aug 26th, 2016, 7:25 pm

Pm me if all links are dead and press LIKE if you like the book...enjoy reading