Section head: Crackalicious
Jul 18th, 2021, 11:18 pm
when I try to download Mobilism premium on my phone it downloads the pdf, how can i get it to download the premium apk?
Jul 18th, 2021, 11:18 pm
Jul 19th, 2021, 1:55 am
xx_idon_xx wrote:when I try to download Mobilism premium on my phone it downloads the pdf, how can i get it to download the premium apk?

What exactly are you doing/trying to download? Mobilism Premium is not an app, you can download using Premium either via our app for Android or with the blue arrows next to supported links on https://forum.mobilism.org/
Jul 19th, 2021, 1:55 am
Jul 21st, 2021, 5:58 am
Just become a Platinum member. A bargain for the price; a lifetime of great books and apps. Thanks Disk4mat for helping through the process.
Jul 21st, 2021, 5:58 am
Jul 24th, 2021, 3:52 pm
This is superb - well worth subscribing!
Jul 24th, 2021, 3:52 pm
Jul 24th, 2021, 6:50 pm
For some time now I have had to re-enter my password details every single time I use Premium (click on the blue arrow). Is there any update on when this will be fixed? Thank you.
Jul 24th, 2021, 6:50 pm

I do not refresh dead Request links. Post another request in the Request Forum
I happily refresh my Release links. PM me from the PM button at the bottom of this page and include a link with your request.
Jul 27th, 2021, 2:01 am
My wife and I are voracious readers, and we've been using Mobilism for a while. It's a great community, and an amazing resource. With lockdown last year, and my children at the age that they were reading more and more, I decided to get a membership. I don't know why I hadn't before. Makes downloading so much faster and easier. When it came time to renew this year, I pulled the trigger for Platinum. Just makes sense!
Jul 27th, 2021, 2:01 am
Jul 28th, 2021, 4:33 am
Disk4mat wrote:Two additional filehosts are now supported: mega4up.org and filelox.com. If you are not seeing blue arrows next to their links yet please refresh the following page: filehosts.xml (press Ctrl + R or the refresh button in your browser).

And with the mega4up return the 1kb file downloads are back using mega4up and uploadrar...
Jul 28th, 2021, 4:33 am
Jul 30th, 2021, 12:18 pm
Two more filehosts are now supported: drop.download (the old Dropapk) and ddownload.com. If you are not seeing blue arrows next to their links yet please refresh the following page: filehosts.xml (press Ctrl + R or the refresh button in your browser).

uncouth wrote:And with the mega4up return the 1kb file downloads are back using mega4up and uploadrar...

I haven't seen any mega4up links that failed myself yet, can you link me to it please?
Jul 30th, 2021, 12:18 pm
Aug 1st, 2021, 9:53 am
Sometimes mega4up gives "There is a problem with this filehost please use another mirror". Try the blue arrow on todays Sunday Telegraph 10 times in a row, it happened 4 times for me, the rest of the times it downloaded OK.
Aug 1st, 2021, 9:53 am
Aug 2nd, 2021, 12:42 am
Just came across one,

viewtopic.php?f=1293&t=4409548

Going to the site, file downloads okay, using the premium arrow gives a message along the lines of problem with this file host, please use another mirror.

Ytord s few times in case it was a temporary glitch

Here is one more.

viewtopic.php?f=1293&t=4409574

After getting the mentioned error message by using the premium arrow on mega4up, I went to use the other link uploadrar, and got the less than 1 kB file.

hTh

Disk4mat wrote:Two more filehosts are now supported: drop.download (the old Dropapk) and ddownload.com. If you are not seeing blue arrows next to their links yet please refresh the following page: filehosts.xml (press Ctrl + R or the refresh button in your browser).

uncouth wrote:And with the mega4up return the 1kb file downloads are back using mega4up and uploadrar...

I haven't seen any mega4up links that failed myself yet, can you link me to it please?
Aug 2nd, 2021, 12:42 am
Aug 2nd, 2021, 12:02 pm
Mega4up .COM has changed its domain to Mega4up .ORG. We have added a filter to replace all previous links on Mobilism to the new format and added supported for the new domain in the Premium Downloader. If you do not yet see blue arrows next to mega4up.org links, please refresh your: filehosts.xml

@Readeraholic @wappa I think errors yesterday were related to this.
Aug 2nd, 2021, 12:02 pm
Aug 2nd, 2021, 2:19 pm
FYI

Still happening, decided to try them again.

To get the arrow I had to refresh. No problem there. But downloading the two files I had linked from mega4up still gives a message host error use another mirror,

As well, they still do the less than 1kb file, but I assume that is because they still sit in the cache,

I then cleared my cookies and tried again, got the split worlds file from mega4up this time eith the error, but it was the less than 1kb version, I then tried the other link, Tales of Love and Hate but the mega4up link gave the error message. Cleared the cache again but still got error message,

HTH

Edited to add:

Received the mega4up error message on a few other new files today, it seems to be about thirty percent of the time,
Aug 2nd, 2021, 2:19 pm
Aug 2nd, 2021, 9:25 pm
Got a 404 Not Found using the Blue Arrow on uploaded.to, but direct download or d/l manager works. Just FYI.

viewtopic.php?f=1293&t=2994271&hilit=jodi+taylor
Aug 2nd, 2021, 9:25 pm

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Aug 3rd, 2021, 12:12 am
Anonyma'am wrote:Got a 404 Not Found using the Blue Arrow on uploaded.to, but direct download or d/l manager works. Just FYI.

Decided to test this one out, strangely the arrow worked for the uploaded.to - but the mega4up link caused the "There is a problem with this file host. Please try another mirror" message, file did DL when I went to mega4up,

@diskman
Ps not complaining, simply attempting to help,provide enough data to track down the glitch,
HTH.
Aug 3rd, 2021, 12:12 am
Aug 3rd, 2021, 6:16 am
Readeraholic wrote:
Anonyma'am wrote:Got a 404 Not Found using the Blue Arrow on uploaded.to, but direct download or d/l manager works. Just FYI.

Decided to test this one out, strangely the arrow worked for the uploaded.to - but the mega4up link caused the "There is a problem with this file host. Please try another mirror" message, file did DL when I went to mega4up,

@diskman
Ps not complaining, simply attempting to help,provide enough data to track down the glitch,
HTH.

{smh} Oh, well.
BTW, if you get that "problem" message, you can try 2 things: close the box and click the arrow again, or (believe it or not) just leave it alone and go on to something else. It will download in a few minutes.
Aug 3rd, 2021, 6:16 am

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).