Releases with more than one application from different categories as well as software unipatchers
Jul 25th, 2022, 9:21 pm
Baldyshugga wrote:Why does the adult games no longer sync with the app? I saw there is a new category for them on the website yet nothing new in the app for months

It syncs, but it's only in the Adult category now: viewtopic.php?f=408&t=4831095
Jul 25th, 2022, 9:21 pm
Aug 29th, 2022, 11:11 pm
Can i download this app from Google Play too? And is only for premium users or for all?
Aug 29th, 2022, 11:11 pm
Aug 29th, 2022, 11:17 pm
LIONH3ART wrote:Can i download this app from Google Play too? And is only for premium users or for all?

This app is not on Google Play. The app can be used by anyone, not just Premium users.
Aug 29th, 2022, 11:17 pm
Aug 29th, 2022, 11:21 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
LIONH3ART wrote:Can i download this app from Google Play too? And is only for premium users or for all?

This app is not on Google Play. The app can be used by anyone, not just Premium users.

Thank you very much, i apreciate this...by the way, hello from Bucharest, Romania, i am Maryo, 53 years old, firefighter here...Slava Ukraina, brother :) .

By the way, forgive me, i am too old for these things i guess...i looked in my account and i cant find heree on website to set dark mode, is it or not this setting? White is too bad for my eyes at this age now..i prefer dark mode :) . If you can help me, i apreciate this :) .
Aug 29th, 2022, 11:21 pm
Aug 30th, 2022, 12:38 am
LIONH3ART wrote:Thank you very much, i apreciate this...by the way, hello from Bucharest, Romania, i am Maryo, 53 years old, firefighter here...Slava Ukraina, brother :) .

By the way, forgive me, i am too old for these things i guess...i looked in my account and i cant find heree on website to set dark mode, is it or not this setting? White is too bad for my eyes at this age now..i prefer dark mode :) . If you can help me, i apreciate this :) .

Unfortunately we do not have a setting for dark mode. Heroyam slava. ;)
Aug 30th, 2022, 12:38 am
Aug 30th, 2022, 8:49 am
LIONH3ART wrote:By the way, forgive me, i am too old for these things i guess...i looked in my account and i cant find heree on website to set dark mode, is it or not this setting? White is too bad for my eyes at this age now..i prefer dark mode :) . If you can help me, i apreciate this :) .

Hello LIONH3ART. As Disk4mat said we don't have a default dark mode for our website. BUT you can use a browser extension to force all websites to have dark mode including Mobilism.
https://addons.mozilla.org/el/firefox/a ... ent=search
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... hnkhdbieeh
It works pretty well and it has a lot of customisation options. :)
Aug 30th, 2022, 8:49 am

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Aug 30th, 2022, 11:36 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
LIONH3ART wrote:Thank you very much, i apreciate this...by the way, hello from Bucharest, Romania, i am Maryo, 53 years old, firefighter here...Slava Ukraina, brother :) .

Unfortunately we do not have a setting for dark mode. Heroyam slava. ;)

I understand, thanks :) .

Jimking wrote:
LIONH3ART wrote:By the way, forgive me, i am too old for these things i guess...i looked in my account and i cant find heree on website to set dark mode, is it or not this setting? White is too bad for my eyes at this age now..i prefer dark mode :) . If you can help me, i apreciate this :) .

Hello LIONH3ART. As Disk4mat said we don't have a default dark mode for our website. BUT you can use a browser extension to force all websites to have dark mode including Mobilism.
https://addons.mozilla.org/el/firefox/a ... ent=search
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... hnkhdbieeh
It works pretty well and it has a lot of customisation options. :)

Thank you very much for help, i will look for mozilla to see, i apreciate this, thank you once again :) .

Edit: Hey, i comeback to you thank you very much for this, i installed now on mozilla and works perfect, i just need to learn to set for each website, but i see is perfect now, thank you once again for help, you are great :) .
Aug 30th, 2022, 11:36 pm
Sep 1st, 2022, 10:35 am
You're welcome LIONH3ART. I'm glad I helped :)
Sep 1st, 2022, 10:35 am

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Sep 8th, 2022, 9:42 am
The mobilism app is not listing the vanced microg downloads at the bottom of the first post, it only lists the youtube downloads itself, but the microg is needed for running the app.
Currently I cannot install and run youtube revanced using the mobilism app only, I need a PC and browser additionally.

viewtopic.php?f=429&t=4945072&hilit=youtube

Could you fix this so the mobilism app shows all available downloads?
Sep 8th, 2022, 9:42 am
Sep 17th, 2022, 7:52 pm
Hello everybody.
I noticed that the latest games section Threads are not shown in the app. On the other hand, if you look with the browser, yes. How come? Maybe an update of the mobilism app is coming out?
Thanks for your work
Sep 17th, 2022, 7:52 pm
Sep 17th, 2022, 11:52 pm
saro88 wrote:Hello everybody.
I noticed that the latest games section Threads are not shown in the app. On the other hand, if you look with the browser, yes. How come? Maybe an update of the mobilism app is coming out?
Thanks for your work

Are you referring to ApkShift's releases? He's not a Major Releaser so his releases have to be checked by moderators before they're categorized. And until a release is categorized it is not shown in the app.
Sep 17th, 2022, 11:52 pm
Sep 18th, 2022, 1:55 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
saro88 wrote:Hello everybody.
Thanks for your work

Are you referring to ApkShift's releases? He's not a Major Releaser so his releases have to be checked by moderators before they're categorized. And until a release is categorized it is not shown in the app.

Yes bro ApkShift's releases....
OK now I got it. Thanks so much for the explanation.
Sep 18th, 2022, 1:55 pm
Sep 24th, 2022, 1:10 pm
Whenever I try searching it finds no results. I find them on the web but the app can't find any for anything.
Sep 24th, 2022, 1:10 pm
Sep 24th, 2022, 4:43 pm
Is it possible to fix the issue of losing our watchlist? This is something that always happened with every version of the app.

Thanks
Sep 24th, 2022, 4:43 pm