Releases with more than one application from different categories as well as software unipatchers
Sep 25th, 2022, 9:37 am
Qylie wrote:Whenever I try searching it finds no results. I find them on the web but the app can't find any for anything.

The app runs in your phone but the you have only problem with searching?
Be sure to select the category/section first before searching (from the top of the app's main page, next to three lines menu). The app doesn't work like the general search field of the site. If you are in the Apps section for example and you search for a game, you receive zero results.
Sep 25th, 2022, 9:37 am

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Oct 18th, 2022, 2:30 am
Question, how do i get to the ebooks request section via the app? ive yet to even find it. I also am having issues searching as well. i was attempting to find an ebook that search didnt find on the phone but the website could find it easily. IDK if its makes a difference but the ebook was located in the requests section.
Oct 18th, 2022, 2:30 am
Oct 18th, 2022, 3:18 am
kingwolf1 wrote:Question, how do i get to the ebooks request section via the app? ive yet to even find it. I also am having issues searching as well. i was attempting to find an ebook that search didnt find on the phone but the website could find it easily. IDK if its makes a difference but the ebook was located in the requests section.

The requests section is not integrated into the app (neither posting to it nor viewing/searching it).
Oct 18th, 2022, 3:18 am
Oct 18th, 2022, 4:56 am
ah okay, will it ever be integrated by chance?
Oct 18th, 2022, 4:56 am
Oct 18th, 2022, 7:23 pm
kingwolf1 wrote:ah okay, will it ever be integrated by chance?

Mobilism app is used more as an app to download directly files instead of opening the website. I don't think will be helpful to mix the results with the Requests sections, even because there is no real profit for the users if they can't download. We have the main website for this.
Oct 18th, 2022, 7:23 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Oct 19th, 2022, 5:37 pm
understandable, thank you!
Oct 19th, 2022, 5:37 pm
Oct 20th, 2022, 2:46 pm
Hello, I have a question about the app.

It list the new posts as they happen, but when a post is modified to add a book like:

viewtopic.php?f=1293&t=3728869&hilit=moreno+garcia

On the web we see last post "Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:23 am"

But on the app it says "2 years ago", and it's never listed with the "new" tag. So it's very easy to miss all these new books. Any chance you can modify this behavior or have a configuration option to let the user select if he wants to see modified posts as new?

Thank you for the wonderful site and app.... keep up the excellent work.

Cheers
TGD
Oct 20th, 2022, 2:46 pm

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away".
- Philip K. Dick
Oct 20th, 2022, 5:16 pm
tgd wrote:Hello, I have a question about the app.

It list the new posts as they happen, but when a post is modified to add a book like:

viewtopic.php?f=1293&t=3728869&hilit=moreno+garcia

On the web we see last post "Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:23 am"

But on the app it says "2 years ago", and it's never listed with the "new" tag. So it's very easy to miss all these new books. Any chance you can modify this behavior or have a configuration option to let the user select if he wants to see modified posts as new?

Thank you for the wonderful site and app.... keep up the excellent work.

Cheers
TGD

The dates in the app show when topics were created, rather than when the last post was made in the topic. I can assure you that displaying when the last post was made would be, on average, less useful. The vast majority of posts on Mobilism are not made because a release was updated with new books.
Oct 20th, 2022, 5:16 pm
Oct 20th, 2022, 6:13 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
The dates in the app show when topics were created, rather than when the last post was made in the topic. I can assure you that displaying when the last post was made would be, on average, less useful. The vast majority of posts on Mobilism are not made because a release was updated with new books.

I agree that on average what you have is better. I was thinking that adding a toggle to change from one to mode to the other, it would help find "missing books".... just an idea. :)
Oct 20th, 2022, 6:13 pm

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away".
- Philip K. Dick
Dec 14th, 2022, 12:32 pm
I have observed an issue with the app. I have dark theme enabled in the app.

Steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Run the Mobilism app and open any app page
2. Long tap on some text to select it.
3. While the text is selected, tap anywhere else on the page

You will observe that the theme has changed from dark to light theme.
Dec 14th, 2022, 12:32 pm
Jan 11th, 2023, 5:53 pm
Kudos on all efforts to resolve bugs. Keep it up
Jan 11th, 2023, 5:53 pm
Feb 28th, 2023, 12:13 pm
Is there a reason that I can't comment on app releases inside this app? It says "you are not authorized"?
Feb 28th, 2023, 12:13 pm
Feb 28th, 2023, 12:16 pm
And on top of that, every premium link I try, I get an empty apk file? Is something not working as it should at the moment??
Feb 28th, 2023, 12:16 pm
Feb 28th, 2023, 6:34 pm
MrEzzzkiel wrote:Is there a reason that I can't comment on app releases inside this app? It says "you are not authorized"?

Try logging out and back in, and if that doesn't work clearing the app's data.

MrEzzzkiel wrote:And on top of that, every premium link I try, I get an empty apk file? Is something not working as it should at the moment??

Everything is working fine currently, this is an issue on your side. Please make sure you have sufficient empty space and that the app has permission to save files to the directory you have set for downloads.
Feb 28th, 2023, 6:34 pm