Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Oct 7th, 2018, 1:41 am
I travel, use public wifi at times. Router option sadly isn't much of an available option for me. Thanks for trying to help though.
Oct 7th, 2018, 1:41 am
Oct 7th, 2018, 1:49 am
Greymoor wrote:I travel, use public wifi at times. Router option sadly isn't much of an available option for me. Thanks for trying to help though.

if you don't use a vpn why not use bloackada or adguard you can block it in them and still use the app
Oct 7th, 2018, 1:49 am
Oct 7th, 2018, 2:28 am
I think that moblisim should make a movie app, they have premium access to file sharing services and I think that they would get a lot of other people to join because of it
Oct 7th, 2018, 2:28 am
Oct 7th, 2018, 5:55 am
CarpeElexia wrote:I think that moblisim should make a movie app, they have premium access to file sharing services and I think that they would get a lot of other people to join because of it
Is still working to block on router?
blog.nitroxenon.com
nitroxenon.com
Oct 7th, 2018, 5:55 am
Oct 7th, 2018, 7:50 am
It works with AdAway and I can still use my VPN.
Oct 7th, 2018, 7:50 am
Oct 7th, 2018, 8:59 am
Greymoor wrote:
mrdude wrote:For those without root, but have adb/fastboot drivers installed:

Start your device and enable developer options - enable usb debugging.

Send a command to reboot into fastboot:
adb reboot bootloader

Temp flash TWRP: put twrprecovery.img in the same folder as the adb binary
fastboot boot twrprecovery.img

#in twrp - mount/system - select storage - internal storage

Now grab the host file from your device:
adb pull /system/etc/hosts hosts

The hosts file will be in the same directory as your adb binary, edit that adding the following line:
127.0.0.1 blog.nitroxenon.com

Flash the new host file back to your device: (you might need to chmd this to 0644 - use twrp menus to do that)
adb push hosts /system/etc/hosts

Reboot your device:
adb reboot

When your device reboots, it won't be rooted, but it will now have the modded hosts file - you don't need to use any ad blocking software in the background now!!!!

Tested on Nvidia Shield TV - using Android Orio.

First time doing this, stuck at downloading. Are you able to make an instructional video?

No I won't be doing a video.

First boot your device normally - then enable developer options, usb debugging. Open a command prompt on your computer and type:

adb devices

You should see your device serial - if it says on your device 'unauthorized', just accept the connection on your device and adb will change and tell you it's connected. Then you can issue those other commands I said.
Oct 7th, 2018, 8:59 am

Oct 7th, 2018, 5:05 pm
Balatan Bro updated both mod & mod lite to V3 and now its works guys. No more app crash. Dl those and ur app will work smooth. Thanks to Balatan Bro.
Oct 7th, 2018, 5:05 pm
Oct 7th, 2018, 5:07 pm
adambaidya6 wrote:Balatan Bro updated both mod & mod lite to V3 and now its works guys. No more app crash. Dl those and ur app will work smooth. Thanks to Balatan Bro.
He removed calls to terrarium server in V3.
Oct 7th, 2018, 5:07 pm
Oct 8th, 2018, 2:53 am
I had blog.nitroxenon.com and nitroxenon.com Blocked with adguards user filter and was working till last night but today I tried it a few hours ago and it opens fine brings up all content but when you select something to watch it just says no data and doesn`t bring anything up any 1 else have this?
Oct 8th, 2018, 2:53 am
Oct 8th, 2018, 2:57 am
Good thing for CotoMovies Aka Bobby Movie its a great back up
Oct 8th, 2018, 2:57 am
Oct 8th, 2018, 3:14 am
Bobbybilly wrote:I had blog.nitroxenon.com and nitroxenon.com Blocked with adguards user filter and was working till last night but today I tried it a few hours ago and it opens fine brings up all content but when you select something to watch it just says no data and doesn`t bring anything up any 1 else have this?
Update: so I tried again an it is working takes long time but it did bring up 2 servers, usually there`s like 20 but the good thing is it`s the two fastservers so it`s all good for now if those 2 last. Although the shows I choose keep lagging I`m hoping it`s just my wifi.. So its CotoMovies for now
Oct 8th, 2018, 3:14 am
Oct 30th, 2018, 9:01 pm
For closes. R. I. P terrarium tv.
Oct 30th, 2018, 9:01 pm