Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 1st, 2021, 3:25 pm
End of Days Series by Cerise Cole (1-4)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 2.2 mb
Overview: Cerise Cole is the pseudonym for the combined efforts of Kitty Cox and Auryn Hadley. After writing the Gamer Girls series together, the pair decided to join forces on a more permanent basis.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. Still of the Night - The seals are cracking. Hell will follow after, and I'm caught in the middle.
Everyone says I'm cursed. My father would've used the word evil. That's his excuse for being so strict, at any rate. Little does he know how right he is. I might look like a good girl on the outside, but deep down I'm really not.
I carry the mark on my hand to prove it.
But being good means not getting in trouble at school or he'll take it out on me. I am barely allowed to hang out with my friends, and they're starting to resent it. The safe and stable life I've been forced into is falling apart.
Then my stepbrother moves in.
Suddenly, being good doesn't seem so important. He makes friends with the local bad boys, and being around them feels like exactly where I belong. The problem is that Dad is having none of it. They're trouble, I'm supposed to be good, and the only one suffering here is me.
I'm going to have to choose what matters most. Is it the years I've spent with my best friend? The boyfriend who's my escape from this insanity? Or maybe it's the three guys who finally make me feel alive - even with all the secrets they keep.
Secrets that I'm stuck in the middle of.
Secrets that prove I'm so much worse than I thought.
Secrets that are tied directly to the scar on my hand.

2. Tainted Love - Hell doesn't just follow me. It's a part of me - the most powerful one.
When I called my father evil, I had no clue how true that was. For years, he's abused me. He had his reasons, but that doesn't make it any better. In truth, it makes me terrified of what I'll become.
I'm an abomination.
That's what Deke calls it, but I hate that term. How can I be the good girl and evil at the same time? More importantly, what does this mean for the guys I'm now bound to?
The four of us have been tasked with making sure the seals that hold back Hell never break. We are the Brethren, the first line of defense against the start of the apocalypse. Just one problem: the seal in our backyard is already cracked.
It's starting.
My newfound power is the answer to all of this. If I can just learn how to master it - and keep the Order of Martyrs from finding out - then we can close the seal. If they figure out what I am, though, they will kill me.
Because all abominations must die.
Even the good ones.

3. Enter Sandman - Half demon, half human, with the power of all five elements, I can make a difference.
The Order of Martyrs thinks my magic is evil. My quad trusts that I'm good. The truth is that I'm a little of both. Caught in the middle, I'm just trying to figure out who I really am.
The problem is that I don't honestly know.
All of my dreams for my future are gone. The things I spent my life working toward have been rendered meaningless. I was told that the scar on my hand marks me as Anathema, the most lethal of the Brethren. Because my Dad's a demon, that means I'm an abomination. Unfortunately, those last two things do not go together.
Yep, I'm a mess.
Even worse, the rest of my quad has abilities that are little more than parlor tricks. There's no way we can make this work. We're out powered on both sides, caught in the middle, and if this keeps up, we'll be fighting for our lives. We have to be missing something. The big question is what.
After all, the Order says I can't be a hero.
So the four of us are going to change the rules.
It's time to stand up and let a little evil run free.

4. Highway to Hell - The bad guys don't trust us. The good ones want to kill us. Stuck in the middle, this will be our last stand.
It feels like everyone wants to make us the villains, so fine - they can do that. I just don't feel like I'm evil. I managed to find love, and for the first time in years, I have people around me that I can actually call a real family.
They're the only thing I have left to lose.
This insane life I've found myself in has taken everything else. The Order of Martyrs is hunting us, convinced that we're traitors because we won't simply lay down and die. The demons want to break the seal open. We just want to stop the Apocalypse, because it is real, and it is coming.
Caught in the middle, we have no good options left. Day by day, we're all becoming more powerful, learning things the Order has tried to keep secret. There is a reason that the Brethren are feared, and the group of us agree that we will use every power at our disposal - regardless of the consequences.
And we are not alone.
Throughout history, the Order has done this same thing to all other abominations, keeping us separated and weak. We're going to need a little help, but the enemy of my enemy isn't always my friend. They simply want to use me as much as I want to use them, but somebody has to do something. The question is who will break first: our "allies", myself, my boyfriends, or the seal that holds closed the gates of Hell?
Because I no longer give a damn about good intentions.
For once in my life, I'm going to be a little selfish -
Even if that means letting the whole world burn.

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/aa42vqrvyyx2
https://devuploads.com/gw3dvyas3ku4

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 1st, 2021, 3:25 pm