Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 1st, 2021, 3:10 pm
Willow Heights Prep Academy: The Exile Series by Selena (1-5)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 15 mB
Overview: You might not guess it when you pick up your first Selena novel, but Selena is a true romantic. She writes gritty, realistic New Adult contemporary novels with characters you'll love to hate and hate to love.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Bad Apple - My name is Harper Apple, and people say I’m rotten to the core.
“Girls like you get one shot.”
When my shot comes in the form of a scholarship to Willow Heights Prep, you can bet your ass I take it. If getting out of this hellhole town means spending my last two years of high school at an elite academy full of rich, entitled pricks, then bring it on.
“Girls like you don’t belong.”
The arrogant and infuriatingly gorgeous Dolce brothers reign supreme in the hallowed halls of Willow Heights, and they don’t welcome my kind. Especially when I get in their way, don’t play by the rules in their twisted games, and refuse to bow to the cruel tyrants who run the place.
“Girls like you are bad news.”
Royal, Baron, and Duke Dolce set their sights on me. They think a poor girl will be an easy target, that they can break me and bring me to my knees like the girls who came before me. But the Dolce boys underestimate me. In this town, even girls from the trailer park hide deadly secrets. Secrets that could destroy them.
After all, it’s those from the wicked world of wealth and privilege with the most to lose.

2. Brutal Boy - My name is Harper Apple, and people say I’m rotten to the core.
I’m not the only one.
The Dolce boys aren’t just dangerous, privileged, rich alphaholes. They’re a gang of three psychopaths backed by a pack of enablers and worshipped by their fangirls.
And I want in.
When I witness their unhinged, shocking violence firsthand, I know I can’t let them continue to ruin lives the way they’ve done for the past few years. I have to stop them. If they’re too powerful to be taken down by the founders of the town, though, how can one girl from the wrong side of the tracks stand a chance?
The answer is easy.
It has to be an inside job.
They’re not about to open their exclusive circle to the likes of me, but if I play my cards just right, I might just get in with the Dolce boys. But what can a girl with nothing to lose offer a boy who has everything?
And when I find out, will I be willing to pay the price of admission?

3. Boys Club - My name is Harper Apple, and people say I’m rotten to the core.
And they’re right.
I got what I wanted. I bowed to the tyrants, gambled all I had, and won. I’ve finally earned a coveted spot as a Dolce girl at the table of the most powerful boys in school.
Now I’m going to destroy them.
Navigating the halls of Willow Heights as a Dolce girls is no easy task, and doing with ulterior motives only makes it more difficult. With the Dolce boys always watching and the Bitch Pack eager to see me fall, nothing is guaranteed. I can’t forget for even a moment that this is all a game, that Royal is still intent on breaking me.
Not if I can break him first.
Though my heart and body belong to Royal Dolce, I can’t let his twisted games break my mind, too. I have to stay sharp and gain the one thing I haven’t gotten yet—his trust.
But when I find out his secrets, will I be strong to reveal them to his enemy? Or have my own loyalties shifted along with my heart?

4. Broken Doll - The Dolces broke me, but it doesn’t matter.
They shattered my body and soul, and when they were done, they left me for dead. But it doesn’t matter.
I lived, but that doesn’t matter, either. I don't care.
I don’t care about anything. Not even the one person I thought would never betray me, that I could always count on, the one person who always had my back.
Me.
I don’t matter.
Royal taught me that.
Now, a stranger tends me like the flowers in his garden, as if his touch can make me bloom again. He plays with me like a doll he pulled from the trash. He doesn’t want to fix me. He wants to turn me into someone else.
It doesn’t matter. I don’t care who I am.
So I let him.The Dolces broke me, but it doesn’t matter.
They shattered my body and soul, and when they were done, they left me for dead. But it doesn’t matter.
I lived, but that doesn’t matter, either. I don't care.
I don’t care about anything. Not even the one person I thought would never betray me, that I could always count on, the one person who always had my back.
Me.
I don’t matter.
Royal taught me that.
Now, a stranger tends me like the flowers in his garden, as if his touch can make me bloom again. He plays with me like a doll he pulled from the trash. He doesn’t want to fix me. He wants to turn me into someone else.
It doesn’t matter. I don’t care who I am.
So I let him.

5. Blood Empire- The Dolces broke me, but with perseverance and dedication, Royal has begun to heal me.
He nourishes my body and soul, and if I let him, he might just save me. But I’m not sure I can let him.
After what he did, how can I let myself love again?
But how can I help myself?
Royal may be a broken man, even a monster, but he didn’t become that way overnight. He didn’t get there alone. I was part of his destruction, just as he was part of mine.
And just as he has moved worlds to help me, I must atone for what I’ve done, too.
When he offers me everything I’ve ever wanted, I realize I still have work to do in Faulkner.
That means healing Royal, uniting this town, and bringing down the Dolce empire once and for all.
This time, I'm not alone.
This time, I have allies.
This time, a poor girl from the trailer park might just win it all.

Download Instructions:
1-5
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/bho72a5c1z8w
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/bb6tapc280pd

5. Blood Empire
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/uu04f3by09hd
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/8mttu2q278xp

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jan 1st, 2021, 3:10 pm