Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 14th, 2020, 3:24 pm
The Chronicles of Sloane King by M.F. Adele (1-3, 5-7)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 4.1 MB
Overview:M.F. Adele resides in the outskirts of the Rocket City in Alabama. She lives in her overactive imagination, often fueled by caffeine and no sleep. When she isn't writing, M.F. is outdoors with her family, obsessing over spicy margaritas and cigars, or reading books by her favorite authors.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Druid Dreams - I’m not a good person. I don’t cheat or steal, but I do lie a little bit... and participate in the occasional murder... spree. I mean, I'm not the worst kind of person - it’s mostly justified - I’m far from an Angel though. I love my jobs, most days. My best friend is amazing, except for when he’s not. I’m finally well past my first real heartbreak, and I’m happy being single. Life is looking good from my ebony tower.
That gets turned upside down when I'm asked to step in and halt the progress of a black market, magic tainted drug. That one little business adventure opens up what I’m sure is Pandora’s box for me. My life goes from boring and routine to that feeling of “is this really my f*****g life right now?”
Now I have mates. Emphasis on the ssss part. Yeah, a few of them. I want to be mad about it, really I do... but they’re so hot, and the temptation to make them all mine is fueling my desire. That is, until they tell me who my last mate is. I’m not so happy about that.
Life just keeps getting better when I find out someone is stalking me. Having several someones at my back makes a world of difference.
Don’t get me twisted though... I’m Sloane f*****g King, and I’m no damsel in distress.

2. Vampire Visions - I am not a good person.
I may have lied about the “occasional murder spree” bit, but I did say it was justified, right? It totally is, I swear.
Over the last week countless heads have rolled, mine included. My life is becoming a roller coaster. Not the fun kind either. It's the kind that makes you sick when your feet finally hit the ground.
All of my mates are now living under one roof. My roof. Y’all, this ebony tower just got really f*****g crowded.
The trail to stop that drug just keeps getting deeper. Now, my guys and I are off to deal with the kind of psycho that makes me look like an innocent angel.
More bloodshed is coming, and it always comes at a price.
I’m Sloane f*****g King, Druid Princess.
But don’t let that title fool you... I’m no damsel in distress.

3. Demon Demands - I am not a good person.
I'm definitely a liar and a murderer, but this time "justified" isn't going to cover it. I will level the entire f*****g realm if I don't get back what's mine.
The roller coaster that is my life has veered off course and is plummeting head first off a steep cliff. I can't decide if I should keep my eyes open and watch my impending doom or shut them an hope for the best.
With the Underworld split between Satan's followers and Lucifer's followers, Hell has never been more dangerous.
There's only two things I'm certain of:
My demon and I give zero f**ks about Hell's politics -- they're about to find that out the hard way -- and...
I'm Sloane f*****g King.
The High Coven Mistress of Vampyre
and the Druid's Princess.
But don't let those titles fool you...
I'm no damsel in distress.

5. Mage Massacres - I am not a good person.
And I’ll prove it again. My body count is inconsequential to me.
The angel poses a bigger problem than I thought he would. That f*****g roller coaster of emotions has derailed, leaving my sanity amongst the twists and turns.
A massacre is going to befall Belfast, and I’ll paint the streets crimson when I join.
Maybe I’ll find some truth under all the layers of lies.
I’m coming for the mages’ guild, but A. Moore is still trying to stop me.
He doesn’t seem to realize...
I’m Sloane f*****g King.
The Supreme Alpha,
the Third Devil of Hell,
the High Coven Mistress of Vampyre,
and the Druid’s Princess.
But don’t let those titles fool you…
I’m no damsel in distress.

6. Fae Farewells - I am not a good person.
Torture and murder can’t even ease the wrath that’s thrumming through my veins. I’m that f*****g angry.
This vendetta might actually kill me, but it goes so far beyond the mess my parents left for me to clean up. All the pieces have finally started falling into place. The lies, the hidden agendas, and the games begin to paint a crystal-clear picture.
A grave miscalculation was made on my behalf.
To play inside my mind is to welcome my chaos. The labyrinth of darkness senses its next victims. And they didn’t expect me to inherit their strengths with none of their weaknesses.
Before I leave the fae realm, both kingdoms will quake with fear and rejoice in their freedom when they hear my name.
I’m Sloane f*****g King,
The Queen of Wrath and Justice.
But don’t let that title fool you.
I’m no damsel in distress.

7. Hybrid Heroics- I am not a good person.
I’m the villain of Alric Moore’s story. And we’ve reached the climax. Not even mental torture will stop me from becoming his demise.
As havoc knocks on another realm’s doorstep, the druids prepare for a war that isn’t theirs to fight. Everyone will come face-to-face with the best version of me. Because beneath the blood and gore lies the Goddess of Wrath and Justice.
I am the judge, jury, and executioner.
Though I choose to walk the line of right and wrong, I’ll always lean. Balance is a precarious thing when I’m playing both sides of the board. My moral compass will never point north, and the rules no longer apply to me.
Lucky for you, I won’t have to slaughter entire worlds to keep those I love safe. I’ve already found Alric to be guilty. Now it’s just a matter of serving his punishment.
Welcome to the end.
I’m Sloane f*****g King,
and I’m no damsel in distress.
But you already knew that.

Download Instructions:
1-3, 5-7
https://uploadydl.com/hthnnqlk1x1i
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/b1yabjppuw4m

7. Hybrid Heroics
https://uploadydl.com/80uzinkn9ex2
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/uqcre4g988yg
Apr 14th, 2020, 3:24 pm