Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 21st, 2020, 3:39 pm
The Beyond Series by Summer Layne (1-2)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 500 kb
Overview: Summer Layne resides in the Midwest with her husband and house full of children. Her passion besides her family, has always been reading and writing. Her writing ranges from dark poetry to the down and dirty of romance.
Genre: Romance

ImageImage

1. Beyond Mercy - All it took was one night. A night that set my life on a tale spin. Innocently enough but who knew how deep the effects would root themselves. Most people don't get two great loves in their life, but I did. In fact, I got it twice. Now all I have to do is figure out how to not screw it up. For years I walked a lone path. Now I've found a new road. We are a puzzle. Three pieces. Four Pieces. Where do they all fit? The truth is their order changes from one day to the next. Whatever way we arrange them, they make our picture. Accompanied by a beautiful song.

2. Beyond A Prayer - Luke finally has everything he’s always wanted. When Mercy returned to his life, he and his best friend Chase made a life they never dreamed of. All their imperfect pieces fit perfectly together. But there’s a secret Luke’s held close all this time. A secret that he’d thought was hidden forever.
When an unexpected piece of mail brings Luke’s secret front and center, it slowly begins to eat away at him, festering until it spills over onto everything he holds dear.
The problem is, Luke loves his secret. He watches as it slowly it chisels away at him, taking him to the edge of sanity until he snaps. Somehow, he puts it all back together again. Every. Damn. Time. Because Luke loves his secret. He lets it stay and become part of him. He holds it while he sleeps, when his arms should be around the woman he loves.
When ghosts from the past weave their way into his life and the life of those he loves, Luke must find a way to cope with them. Grief and guilt are two ugly sisters, hell bent on emotionally burying him along with his secret. When Mercy and Chase discover what he’s hiding, they are all put to the test, struggling to help him finally heal. Is three Luke’s lucky number or will his past destroy everything he loves?

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/nBp0j3mV
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/wmymtjzmyj5h

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Oct 21st, 2020, 3:39 pm