Any kind of racing game
May 20th, 2011, 8:01 pm
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit for iPad v1.2.36
Requirements: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 4.2 or later.
Overview: ** NOW WITH AUTOLOG! Get into the ULTIMATE RACING COMPETITION and CLAIM YOUR $100K BOUNTY REWARD just for registering with the new Autolog feature for iPad! **

TUNED UP FOR HIGH-PERFORMANCE ON iPAD!
Feel the rush of the escape and the thrill of the takedown with precision controls, awesome HD-quality graphics, and an enhanced interface designed just of the bigger Multi-Touch screen.

Outrun the law in supercars like the Pagani Zonda Cinque – or stop racers cold in high-speed police interceptors like the Lamborghini Reventón! Need for Speed Hot Pursuit for iPad will blow you away!

NOW STAY CONNECTED WITH AUTOLOG! EARN A $100K BOUNTY JUST FOR REGISTERING!
Connect, compare, and compete with friends like never before on your iPad! Autolog features include:
• Speedwall: Compete with friends and compare scores on our Leaderboard!
• Autolog Recommends: Alerts you to where your friends are racing. Challenge them!
• Autolog Friends List: Stay connected with your fellow racers. CAN THEY KEEP UP?

CHOOSE YOUR WEAPONS!
Experience pulse-pounding action as you make the escape – or make the bust! As the Cop, lay down the law with roadblocks and spike strips – or fry the Racer’s electrical system with an EMP lock! As the Racer, make the getaway with overdrive, jamming, and oil slicks! Either way you go, you’ll be ready to duel it out on the road.

RACE UP TO 20 REAL-WORLD PRODUCTION CARS, INCLUDING 15 COP VERSIONS
Operate high-performance police interceptors or feel the high energy of burning up the highway in totally tricked-out supercars. Use nitro and hand brakes. Pull off 180° spins. Grind, nudge, evade, and drift! The feel of the swipes when you kick in nitro or operate the handbrake has been specifically tuned to match the more responsive touch control of the iPad. Accomplish extreme maneuvers and score bounty points!

PICK UP & PLAY AND CHASE CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS
Pick up and play and get rolling in seconds, or take it to the limit in up to 24 Cop or Racer Career Events. Collect bounty and progress to the top of the ranks.

GO 1-ON-1 AS COP OR RACER VIA LOCAL WIFI OR BLUETOOTH
Take on a friend and pursue…or be pursued! Play out the ultimate cat-and-mouse road race through local WiFi or Bluetooth.

VISUALLY STUNNING AND BUILT FOR SPEED LIKE NO OTHER NFS GAME
Focus on the chase with the intense HD-quality graphic quality you can only get with iPad. Burn through coastal, desert, and mountain environments in night, day, and dusk scenarios. Experience epic takedowns and awesomely over-the-top crashes. You’ve never seen or felt anything quite like this!

GIFT THIS APP: Click the “Buy App” arrow on the iTunes® App Store.

Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more…
VISIT US: ea.com/iphone
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames

What's New in Version 1.2.36
iOS 6 OPTIMIZED - improvements, additions, and optimizations include various behind-the-scenes adjustments to enhance application stability.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU3MgCJeDGw

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://itunes.apple.com/us/app/need-for-speed-hot-pursuit/id402604194?mt=8

Download Instructions:
Billionuploads.com (Direct Link)

Mirrors:
turbobit.net
May 20th, 2011, 8:01 pm

Signup to FreeMyApps (from iDevice): http://bit.ly/QEtiRk

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
May 20th, 2011, 11:06 pm
21 WRZ added
May 20th, 2011, 11:06 pm

Nov 23rd, 2012, 9:48 pm
Upd to v1.2.36
Nov 23rd, 2012, 9:48 pm

Signup to FreeMyApps (from iDevice): http://bit.ly/QEtiRk

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Nov 13th, 2018, 7:48 am
Thank you for sharing
Nov 13th, 2018, 7:48 am

Android App Development company
Oct 15th, 2021, 4:35 pm
yeah mate i had need for speed hot pursuit for 4 days then took it back it wasnt that great for me and my PSN username is WRXMLE i know bad name still cant workout how to change it
Oct 15th, 2021, 4:35 pm
Oct 15th, 2021, 6:38 pm
DesmondLip wrote:yeah mate i had need for speed hot pursuit for 4 days then took it back it wasnt that great for me and my PSN username is WRXMLE i know bad name still cant workout how to change it

................you're lying again :lol:
Oct 15th, 2021, 6:38 pm

If you like a post,please use the THANK YOU! button! Image
Image Image