Services provided by the Mobilism staff to make life easier for our members.
Jan 28th, 2014, 10:52 pm
How can I change my stylesheet from "beta" back to default?

How it worked for a friend of mine:
In beta stylesheet switch to mobile style.
Then click on settings button in top-right corner.
-> select User Control Panel > overview > board preferences > my board style: Change it to 'ppcw' and click on submit.
Now click on switch to full style.

Rain
Jan 28th, 2014, 10:52 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Feb 12th, 2014, 2:14 pm
Hi,
I love this site but I seem to be having an issue when trying to Pm a book releaser. When I go to send the message it tells me I'm trying to send the message to too many people. What ??? I've only got one person in the to field. Help please?
Cara

Strange - if you've got nobody in the BCC and only one person in the To it should work, unless you didn't fill in a subject line...
Is it only with one book releaser or with anybody you send a PM too?
- rain
Feb 12th, 2014, 2:14 pm
Apr 5th, 2014, 11:30 am
Hi. I have been using RSS feeds to by pass restrictions visiting the site from work and other places. I use them mainly on the on the ebooks sections however this meant that i could read the topics i wanted whenever i wanted even off line. However they seemed to have stopped working. Has the RSS function been removed? can you advise cheers. PS by the way i love this community, so many interesting articles.

Yes, the RSS feeds have been discontinued, sorry!
Apr 5th, 2014, 11:30 am
Jun 10th, 2014, 10:16 pm
I love this site and i am SO happy i got the premium download account finally! Thanks for all your hard work and the amazing books.
Jun 10th, 2014, 10:16 pm
Jul 1st, 2014, 10:08 am
Entering into year two "So Far A Wonderful Site". Keep it Up.
Jul 1st, 2014, 10:08 am
Aug 10th, 2014, 10:59 pm
Hello Everyone! I want to have a premium account, please can anyone help me out with this??
The process is very long!
Thanks
Aug 10th, 2014, 10:59 pm
Aug 19th, 2014, 2:24 pm
I have used the premium downloader in January and it was brilliant.
Managed it well
Keep it up
Aug 19th, 2014, 2:24 pm
Aug 30th, 2014, 4:47 pm
I joined the VIP service and I have to say it is money well spent if you want to download anything. It's very fast by comparison to the free options and works really well.

Great service

Highly recommended.

Colonel Debugger
Aug 30th, 2014, 4:47 pm
Sep 28th, 2014, 4:26 am
Just donated to start my 5th year.... Great site and well worth the money to gain access to the fast downloads direct from the mobilism app. Looking forward to another year of great releases. Mobilism your the TOP DOG in my book. Thanks!
Sep 28th, 2014, 4:26 am
Oct 2nd, 2014, 9:33 am
Hi I need to log out but its saying "You were not logged out, as the request did not match your session. Please contact the board administrator if you continue to experience problems." I would have PMed but my mailbox is full. Please help
Oct 2nd, 2014, 9:33 am
Oct 9th, 2014, 1:27 am
When uploading a series of books, how do you use the template to upload a multiple book set? The set I have has six books and I have seen others have posted multiple books on one page, how do i do this is it possible to do this using the template or do I have to aquaint myself more deeply with the full editor?
Oct 9th, 2014, 1:27 am
Oct 12th, 2014, 9:42 pm
Premium Member Downloader:

I am wondering why the premium member uploader is limited to 110 MB. I am trying to download a book on tape that is divided into 5 parts (150 MB each) but I can't download it without waiting 3 hours between each part because I can't use the premium download arrow. I also tried using the downloader link and doing the copy paste but still no luck.
I hope someone has an answer.
And, I hope this is the correct place to post this message.

Thanks.

Also, does everyone have to verify their premium account downloader every time they want to download a file?

Thanks.
Oct 12th, 2014, 9:42 pm
Nov 18th, 2014, 5:21 pm
Where can I find out about how the Premium Member Downloader works? I have no problem with epubs but I do when I try to download MP3s.
Thanks!
Nov 18th, 2014, 5:21 pm
Feb 6th, 2015, 5:38 am
Who do I contact about messages. I cannot see an outbox or a sent box. Thanks
Feb 6th, 2015, 5:38 am
Feb 7th, 2015, 12:48 pm
Hi, I'm a newbie to the premium downloader account. I'm having a problem and I apologise if this is not the place for downloader help. Simply put if I browse the main index page of ebooks and click on one, the page comes up for the ebook. If I click on a blue arrow at the end of a live link i.e a Tusfile link, the download is seen starting. But if then I press the "back button" to return to the main index page it starts another download of the same book, refusing to go back from where I was.

Am I doing something wrong? Going about things the wrong way?

Many thanks in advance!!

This is something that happens with VIP Premium Downloads. What you are experiencing when you hit the Back button is the browser taking you back to the previous page --> where the book download started taking place. Consequently, it wants to start the download again. Therefore, instead of hitting the Back button ONE time, you should press and hold it to see the list of the previous pages and find the one you actually want, probably about three pages or so back. - xdat
Feb 7th, 2015, 12:48 pm