Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 29th, 2018, 2:56 am
Count me in too, tired multiple titles with the same effect. DL starts, then stalls, never finishes.
Aug 29th, 2018, 2:56 am
Aug 29th, 2018, 5:03 am
I've been deliriously happy w/ Premium since I signed up in May 2018, but I just got an error msg: Account expired - Renew Account - I signed up for 1 yr. I've contacted Disk4mat 2x [OK, last time was a few minutes ago but he didn't respond to yesterday's msg either]. Is there ne1 else I can contact?
Aug 29th, 2018, 5:03 am
Aug 29th, 2018, 6:38 am
w1r3h34d wrote:I`ve been deliriously happy w/ Premium since I signed up in May 2018, but I just got an error msg: Account expired - Renew Account - I signed up for 1 yr. I`ve contacted Disk4mat 2x [OK, last time was a few minutes ago but he didn`t respond to yesterday`s msg either]. Is there ne1 else I can contact?
There is no one else I believe. There is a list of admins though. I don`t have the link, buy if you search in the app or webpage, you can find it.

kirnex wrote:Why is the downloader so slow and unreliable today? It keeps cutting out, or only downloading at 4kb/sec
It`s been like this for the last 4 days. And many just time out in between.
Aug 29th, 2018, 6:38 am
Aug 29th, 2018, 10:58 pm
w1r3h34d wrote:I've been deliriously happy w/ Premium since I signed up in May 2018, but I just got an error msg: Account expired - Renew Account - I signed up for 1 yr. I've contacted Disk4mat 2x [OK, last time was a few minutes ago but he didn't respond to yesterday's msg either]. Is there ne1 else I can contact?

It looks like you accidentally requested a trial account while having an active subscription, which reset that subscription. I've fixed it for you now.

@kirnex @effstop @espalmer @mobi034 Looking into it.
Aug 29th, 2018, 10:58 pm
Aug 30th, 2018, 1:04 pm
Disk4mat wrote:If you are looking for the Premium System FAQ you can find it here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1424249

Please note that this topic was started in 2012. Posts and answers left in the early pages of this topic may no longer be accurate; use the FAQ or go to the later pages.

I've been using Mobilism since 2013 but never has it been easier than it is with the Premium feature. I should never have waited so long. Thanks Mobilism for being apart of my everyday searches,,,,
Aug 30th, 2018, 1:04 pm

Aug 30th, 2018, 8:39 pm
I cant seem to reset my premium password - i choose the forget password option enter my username and am told i'll be sent an email but no email...who can i talk to about this?
Aug 30th, 2018, 8:39 pm
Aug 31st, 2018, 12:36 am
CygnusR wrote:I cant seem to reset my premium password - i choose the forget password option enter my username and am told i'll be sent an email but no email...who can i talk to about this?

Check your PMs, I have sent you a new password.
Aug 31st, 2018, 12:36 am
Sep 1st, 2018, 8:48 pm
Mobilism Premium is Well worth it.. fighting my way through all those messy download sites was not my idea of a good time!
I've been a member for years now, they are honest and I've never had any issues-
Don't know what I'd do without you! Thanks for another great year!
Sep 1st, 2018, 8:48 pm
Sep 2nd, 2018, 3:38 am
I paid for a premium + VIP yesterday, and while the direct download is working, I have not been given the VIP stuff. Any idea how long it usually takes? (also I accidentally request a trial account mere minutes after I purchased the premium while trying to get to the password change menu, and I see that gave a problem to some folks above). Thanks!
Sep 2nd, 2018, 3:38 am
Sep 3rd, 2018, 6:37 am
@naftali it takes up to a week since the admin has to do it manually :/ you aren`t missing much for the vip section. Same thing happened to me. Basically the premium downloads are the majority and vip forums are not as helpful as the public android/ebook ones (lots of desktop app stuff, not phones)
Sep 3rd, 2018, 6:37 am
Sep 3rd, 2018, 10:17 pm
The convenience of Premium Download is well worth the cost, the admin. guys have always been very helpful, and my 2 or 3 re-upload requests from active posters have been granted quite promptly. I have NO complaints.
Sep 3rd, 2018, 10:17 pm
Sep 3rd, 2018, 10:26 pm
I have just paid my 2nd renewal, making this my 3rd year as a Premium subscriber.

This is the best money I have ever spent on an internet service and the rewards I have had outweigh the cost by a factor that is so large I cannot get close to it.

Every time I use the Premium downloader it only reminds me what a pain it all was before I subscribed.

If you have ever wondered what it is and if it is worth it then take the free trial, that's what I did and I have never looked back nor regretted it since.

And to Mobilism team I want to say a heartfelt THANK YOU for providing this service

Love and Peace
Sep 3rd, 2018, 10:26 pm
Sep 5th, 2018, 7:24 am
If we use mobi downloader does the uploader gets rewarded from the hosting site? Some gives X $ for every download
Sep 5th, 2018, 7:24 am

Bibliotheca Alexandrina - December 2022 Update is out!

a collection of almost 800 GB of history books !

~~~~~

Add an Overdrive/Scribd link to the book in your request, improves the chances to fill it
Sep 5th, 2018, 2:43 pm
Few days ago I upgraded to platinum status. I was a premium member for a few months.first.
I am happy that I took this decision ... I really wanted to support this superb community and for me this was the ideal way to do it.
Long Live Mobilism.
All the contributors are doing awesome work !!
Sep 5th, 2018, 2:43 pm
Sep 11th, 2018, 1:53 pm
thanks very much, highly recommended!
Sep 11th, 2018, 1:53 pm