Blackberry, Symbian, WebOS, Windows Mobile.
Dec 23rd, 2020, 11:14 pm
Thank you! :)
Dec 23rd, 2020, 11:14 pm
Dec 25th, 2020, 4:50 pm
is the premium trial immediate or maybe delayed because of the holiday. TY

Merry Christmas to All
Dec 25th, 2020, 4:50 pm
Dec 25th, 2020, 8:34 pm
weedfarmer wrote:is the premium trial immediate or maybe delayed because of the holiday. TY

Merry Christmas to All

It's immediate. Are you having an issue with it?
Dec 25th, 2020, 8:34 pm
Dec 26th, 2020, 12:03 am
Hello Disk4mat
I cannot login to the android app, but i have another issue at the moment, my wife installed google family link and now no apps will install due to settings i can't find in google, lol. electronics on christmas, YAY

EDIT 1: K, that's fixed. yes i cannot login to the android mobilism app? doesn't recognize my login or password, this 1st day of a trial request. TY

EDIT 2: okay the trial works on the site forums but not the app?
Dec 26th, 2020, 12:03 am
Dec 26th, 2020, 4:19 am
weedfarmer wrote:Hello Disk4mat
I cannot login to the android app, but i have another issue at the moment, my wife installed google family link and now no apps will install due to settings i can't find in google, lol. electronics on christmas, YAY

EDIT 1: K, that's fixed. yes i cannot login to the android mobilism app? doesn't recognize my login or password, this 1st day of a trial request. TY

EDIT 2: okay the trial works on the site forums but not the app?

When you first open the app you're prompted for your forum login. The Premium login should be entered after you click on Premium Downloads in a release.
Dec 26th, 2020, 4:19 am
Dec 26th, 2020, 3:09 pm
Oh I'm an idiot, time to cut back on the product testing, LOL

Enjoy the holidays
Dec 26th, 2020, 3:09 pm
Dec 31st, 2020, 8:45 pm
SpookyVamp wrote:How do I open the file ?

I don't know what type of file you're trying to open. If it's an .apk you don't need to do anything to it other than install it. If it's an archive like .rar or .zip you can either use an app like RAR to open it, or enable "Auto extract downloaded files" in Mobilism's settings so that the app automatically opens the archive.
Dec 31st, 2020, 8:45 pm
Dec 31st, 2020, 10:41 pm
I tried downloading the newest spotify apk by Balatan but every link I try the download will become a hidden system file in the download folder of around 30mb.
Filename .com.google.chrome.3eez5zc.
But no apk file.
When getting the download prompt it tells me the filename is something like spotify......apk.
Anyone know what im doing wrong?
Dec 31st, 2020, 10:41 pm
Dec 31st, 2020, 10:44 pm
kefvedie wrote:I tried downloading the newest spotify apk by Balatan but every link I try the download will become a hidden system file in the download folder of around 30mb.
But no apk file.
When getting the download prompt it tells me the filename is something like spotify......apk.

Try renaming it to .apk and running it.
Dec 31st, 2020, 10:44 pm
Jan 3rd, 2021, 8:55 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
kefvedie wrote:I tried downloading the newest spotify apk by Balatan but every link I try the download will become a hidden system file in the download folder of around 30mb.
But no apk file.

Try renaming it to .apk and running it.

It worked, thanks a lot.
Jan 3rd, 2021, 8:55 pm
Jan 4th, 2021, 4:10 pm
The app still getting updates? When was the last version released?
Jan 4th, 2021, 4:10 pm
Jan 4th, 2021, 10:30 pm
I am on Android 10. I have noticed in the past week or so that the mobilism app has a locked padlock image in the top right corner when I am not using it. All other non-active apps have an unlocked padlock image. If I try and clear apps every app other than mobilism will disappear. Even if I force stop the mobilism app I can't close it. The only way of closing it is to restart the android device. Is there a way to unlock the app?
Jan 4th, 2021, 10:30 pm
Jan 26th, 2021, 1:05 am
I love the app, but I've never been able to complete a download. I use the app to search for ebooks, and see what's new. If I see something of interest, I copy the Author's name, and then switch to my internet app and download from the site directly. Although, the downloads have been excruciatingly long. I've actually given up on a few downloads after trying multiple times and hours of waiting. I have started looking for alternative download sites.
Jan 26th, 2021, 1:05 am
Jan 27th, 2021, 3:50 am
hey I was using the old 1.99 downloader and for some reason tonight was getting could not connect so I tried the latest version 2.1.0.27 and when I go to premium downloads it just takes me to whatever the download provider is there's no special link for instant download can somebody please tell me what the hell I'm doing wrong?
Jan 27th, 2021, 3:50 am