Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Mar 25th, 2021, 2:47 pm
I have been having a fair few problems with Mediafire.
At first I thought that I was at fault but after a long period of time checking each & every file I noticed that many of the books that I had tried to upload had not in fact uploaded also when I click on "share" the link stated that it was either a dead link or a removed link & I know without any doubt that I had not removed nor deleted any of my files nor stopped sharing any books.
Has anybody else had any sort of problem with Mediafire?
I now use P-Cloud, Multicloud(a whopping 30GB of free storage on Multicloud) & Solidfiles.
A bit of a tip in case anybody is unaware Multicloud lets you sync with a lot of other cloud storage sites so you can back up your files between Multicloud & a whole host of other clouds like Onedrive & G-Drive to name just a few
Mar 25th, 2021, 2:47 pm

I am now an inactive poster until I sort out my cloud drives
Jun 27th, 2021, 11:20 pm
I tried using mediafire for book hosting on this site but got take down notices. I'd rather not be sued. :(
Jun 27th, 2021, 11:20 pm
Jun 28th, 2021, 3:26 pm
Welcome to the club!

Jun 28th, 2021, 3:26 pm
Jun 30th, 2021, 11:28 pm
I thought it was just me, don't take this the wrong way but I'm glad I am not on my own.
I also use P-cloud & Solidfiles now
Jun 30th, 2021, 11:28 pm

Jul 3rd, 2022, 12:36 pm
I am closing my Mediafire account. I am fed up with Mediafire deleting my files. If you see a post of mine that states "Mediafire" it will no longer work. I will be using Mega from now so if you would like something from any of my previous posts and the link no longer works, ask me for it.
Jul 3rd, 2022, 12:36 pm

Jul 3rd, 2022, 3:00 pm
TheSwampMonster wrote:I am closing my Mediafire account. I am fed up with Mediafire deleting my files. If you see a post of mine that states "Mediafire" it will no longer work. I will be using Mega from now so if you would like something from any of my previous posts and the link no longer works, ask me for it.

All filehosts delete files, wait until Mega deletes your account:

And at least Mediafire is supported, while Mega is not.
Jul 3rd, 2022, 3:00 pm
Jul 3rd, 2022, 3:03 pm
damn. just goes to show, you learn something new every day
Jul 3rd, 2022, 3:03 pm

Jul 3rd, 2022, 3:35 pm
I used to use cheDrive on my re-ups. But then last year, almost ALL of my files had been taken down. I'd like to think they just expired because the files hadn't been downloaded in a long time.

Now I use centFile and DropDownload.
I also have a pCloud and Krakenfiles account. They're amazing as well.
You just have to access them from time to time.
Jul 3rd, 2022, 3:35 pm
Jul 3rd, 2022, 4:04 pm
soleighce wrote:I used to use cheDrive on my re-ups. But then last year, almost ALL of my files had been taken down. I'd like to think they just expired because the files hadn't been downloaded in a long time.

Now I use centFile and DropDownload.
I also have a pCloud and Krakenfiles account. They're amazing as well.
You just have to access them from time to time.

Thanks for this, I had never heard of Krakenfiles. I will have al ook
Jul 3rd, 2022, 4:04 pm