From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Aug 2nd, 2020, 10:42 am
Titans Saga series by C.J. Lloyd (#1-4)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 2.1 MB
Overview: C.J Lloyd was born in Boston Massachusetts. A fan of all things Marvel, Star Wars, and Anime. He dreams of going to a Comicon and Animecon! C.J spent 14 years in the army, joining while still in high school, and attended Husson University where he majored in Business and Military Science. His writing journey started in 2007 after graduating high school and the seeds blossomed, with the rough…very ROUGH, draft of TITANS: The Rise of Legends.
Genre: YA | Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Image Image Image Image

1. Titans: The Rise of Legends
Fifteen-year-old Elric Blake always saw himself as a comic-book-loving goober of an outcast, never a superhero. But when a black hole releases a monstrous horde upon his small New England town, something within awakens, giving Elric powers and abilities he only read about in his comics. With the power to control dark matter and dark energy, Elric quickly realizes that his abilities stem from a symbiotic relationship with a Deva. But this god like entity’s goal is far from heroic.

2. Titans: Dark Catalyst
“All these years, I tried to be someone else. Someone I’m not. A hero, a savior, but nobody like that exists. Heroes and villains are nothing but perception. Even with all the good I did, the people closest to me still died. But I know who I am now.” With Blight’s crushing defeat, Elric and the others have saved the world from most certain destruction. But life as teenage superheroes aren’t what you think. Amidst the crumbling infrastructure of society and going back to high school, regaining any form of normalcy has become impossible. Especially with a dark entity whispering in your ear to destroy everything in sight.

3. Cold-Blooded Orphans
She vowed to protect her crew. But she never could have guessed the villain hellbent on their demise… Boston. Violet wishes she could wash her best friend’s blood from her hands. With their apartment destroyed and their lives in shambles, she relentlessly trains the rest of the team to prevent anyone else from dying. But when they’re called to London, she’s shocked at the identity of the culprit responsible for a massive explosion. With their adversary threatening to destroy global government systems, the teenage heroes dive headfirst into a hardened war to save others from deadly violence. But when tragedy strikes again, the Titans must band together if they want to live long enough to avert a diabolical world takeover. Can these high-schoolers deter the end of days before they’re left for dead?

4. Revelation
It’s the moment of truth. Light vs. Darkness, and in the middle the world stands. After the crushing defeat at the hands of Elric, Enzo and Rai, Violet and the others have become desperate for hope. With Sage gone, and Elric teaming up with the most powerful Titans yet, hope is found with the return of Jennifer Reeves. But after the destruction of Boston is Elric worth saving? The world has changed, and world governments have put the three teens as international terrorist, and a threat against all mankind. Will Jen be able to turn Elric away from his path? Or will Elric’s bloody dream come to fruition?

Download Instructions:
https://up-load.io/wkmg3sp20nxe
https://uploadrar.com/f0qa8ubsy5ix
Aug 2nd, 2020, 10:42 am

No longer active
Jan 31st, 2021, 10:50 pm
Added 3. Cold-Blooded Orphans
Jan 31st, 2021, 10:50 pm

No longer active
Jul 1st, 2021, 11:29 am
Added 4. Revelation
Jul 1st, 2021, 11:29 am